FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is Scrolling VIT Worth it?

By -TheEpicNerd- June 18, 2011, 13:02:43

For a Sacrier is it necessary to Scroll VIT?

0 0
Reactions 19
Score : 2477

Not at all. Scrolling Vitality is expensive and 100 extra HP won't make a large difference anyways, especially if you're paying for the scrolls, as the money could be spent on better gear or scrolling your damage element.

0 0
Score : 1576

Cool. Thanks.

0 0
Score : 579

I disagree, while it's not a must, having 101 more hp helps a lot.
It also raises you puni dmg by 30.

0 0
Score : 11152

Still 10+mk isn't worth it. Especially since you could just mage your gear.

0 0

WoW. Spamm.

0 0

omfg.. my browser had problems o.o I just pressed it once.

0 0

LoL. Happened to me twice on the Enutrof forums there is 2 double posts of topics LoL.

0 0
Score : 789

I agree that the money is better spent scrolling the damage of your build. However, if you do have enough funds to scroll your vitality, I HIGHLY recommend it. There are many times when I have pvped with my int sac where I outlasted the other sac because my hp was significantly higher than his. smile 

Plus, it can help you break 6k hp in the end game wink 

0 0
Score : 2477
guestplayer|2011-06-18 23:25:54
I agree that the money is better spent scrolling the damage of your build. However, if you do have enough funds to scroll your vitality, I HIGHLY recommend it. There are many times when I have pvped with my int sac where I outlasted the other sac because my hp was significantly higher than his. smile

Plus, it can help you break 6k hp in the end game wink
100 isn't significantly higher. If your HP was significantly higher, it would be due to level or gear. Now, I doubt he wants to PvP, and if he does I would recommend to focus fully on gear, as for the same cost he could probably get another MP and more than 100 HP, or better resistances. If he was at end game and had a ton of money spare then yeah, I guess he could scroll.
0 0
Score : 789

Well, if you want to scroll, I suggest you do it all at the same time. If you just scroll 101 int and throw all your points into vitality now, then the only way to scroll vitality later on is to reset all your stats to zero and then RE-scroll int. Just pointing out a possible future expense.

0 0
Score : 32

If the sacrier is your first character or scrolling vitality would take too much kamas from your budget don't. You should just aim to scroll wisdom and dump the rest into vitality. Scrolling wisdom is the only thing that wil effect your gaming experience significantly (about 100k xp extra from killing a royal gobbal at level 100). Your elemental spells have low base damage so scrolling your damage stat won't impact it very much. A sacrier doesn't need stats to do damage after 2 turns into a fight wink. If you have the money and are looking at a big level gap for gear you should aim to scroll vitality, wisdom and your damage stat. If you're a chance sacrier for example that would be after you get the ancestral treechnid set at 11x. When you complete that you're a force to be reckoned with and the upgrades won't impact your power that much that you would want to upgrade it as soon as you've gained 10 more levels. As a true MMORPG player you probably want your character to be as powerful as possible and scrolling vit is a huge step in that. Maybe not stat-wise but you will feel much more awesome once you've done it. Just don't get rid of your savings and half your set just to have those 101 points extra in vitality. And resetting just for vitality isn't worth it unless you can at least also scroll wisdom. If you don't really care that much about scrolling vit wait until epic levels when you have the kamas to spare. You don't need to scroll vitality to be a good sacrier.

(And yes the mastogob chance gear is better than ancestral but it's not a must because ancestral can easily last you 30 levels and scrolling your stats is an investment that will pay off for the rest of your Dofus career)

0 0
Score : -17

I couldv'e scrolled my vita (still could afford it) but I don't think it's worth it. Especially at solar scrolls are still quite expencive.

0 0
Score : 5

101 of life is equal to 30 more damage with punishment.
And 101 of life can save a lot of fights

0 0
Score : 7887

Also in group fights, with the 10% permanent damage, it's a buffer for about 1000 damage

0 0
Score : 2
SilentRevenge|2011-06-27 18:21:27
Also in group fights, with the 10% permanent damage, it's a buffer for about 1000 damage

huh..?
0 0
Mike-Gr|2011-06-29 09:49:23
SilentRevenge|2011-06-27 18:21:27

huh..?
It would take 1000 damage to drop that extra 100 off your max HP.
0 0

Most sacriers use 2-3 punishments that's actually 400-500 hp lost for 100 pernament dmg. It hardly makes a difference and it's not like you are back to full hp every turn.

0 0

Ah yes, forgot to calculate in Punishments. You might not be back to full health every turn, but it can make a difference (if only a small one) when you do get healed.

0 0

What I'm saying is that spending several mk just to get an almost useless vitality boost isn't worth it.

0 0
Respond to this thread