FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Chance Sacrier

By JCheeseman - SUBSCRIBER - July 05, 2011, 18:32:45

I am a level 52 chance sacrier. I need a decent set, I have an Ice Kwak set and an indigo blop ring at the moment. Is this a good set or is there something better I can get?

Also does anyone know a good level 60 chance sacrier set?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 2986

IMO.
Theres the Indigo Blop Set, But you would most likely need a custom to go with it,
Indigo Blop Set/Gelano/Akwadala Hat (Or something)/Turkocape or that cape with +Chance that I dont remember/Emerald and Ginger Mount or an Indigo breed.

- Spirit.

0 0
Score : 1856
ColiWobbles|2011-07-05 22:05:12
IMO.
Theres the Indigo Blop Set, But you would most likely need a custom to go with it,
Indigo Blop Set/Gelano/Akwadala Hat (Or something)/Turkocape or that cape with +Chance that I dont remember/Emerald and Ginger Mount or an Indigo breed.

- Spirit.

That was salt n' battery if I remeber correctly.
0 0
Score : 128

at this point the truth is that chance sets lack , the one you've been told is the best option you have so far, keep in mind that once you hit 80 you are ready for Shika's set, you should get this one cause its not only a chance set its chance/int with a good amount of vit and wis for your level, you'll also be having great resists so PvPing will be a peace of cake and you'll reach 114 for your ancentral in no time. Have fun

0 0
Respond to this thread