FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

wow...

By bowtomedude August 30, 2011, 07:31:08

The day i make a sacrier for frigost.. they decide to patch it, and give mastos alot of water resist.. so im gonna go kill myself ill catch u guys later :-/

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 1045

killing yourself over dofus?
you do know you dont become a ghost at the nearest graveyard, dont you?

0 0
Score : 1848

Thats mean :l

0 0
Score : 7695

Removed because I thought you were talking about something else.

Still a stupid reason to threaten to kill yourself.

(Especially since Mastogobs having such a high water resist never made any sense to me. They're living in a cold region, covered with warm fluffy coats, so why would they be vulnerable to water and ice?)

0 0
Score : 449

did they really...

0 0
Score : 276
Schmendrick|2011-08-30 16:02:38

(Especially since Mastogobs having such a high water resist never made any sense to me. They're living in a cold region, covered with warm fluffy coats, so why would they be vulnerable to water and ice?)

Find a friend and buy identical coats for both yourself and him/her. Move to Alaska. Now both of you go outside and flip a coin to decide who gets a bucket of water dumped over their heads. After 2 hours outside, who's in better condition?
1 0
Score : 4774
lightningnate|2011-09-01 04:19:59

Find a friend and buy identical coats for both yourself and him/her. Move to Alaska. Now both of you go outside and flip a coin to decide who gets a bucket of water dumped over their heads. After 2 hours outside, who's in better condition?
Very poor analogy since people do not have a heavy coat of fur and fat to insulate from the cold. Polar bears swim around the Arctic waters looking for food and do not suffer from hypothermia or anything. Ergo, a Mastogobball that lives in the freezing continent and with the waters should not be weak to water or ice. Think about it.
0 0
VoidofSouls|2011-09-01 04:23:12

Very poor analogy since people do not have a heavy coat of fur and fat to insulate from the cold. Polar bears swim around the Arctic waters looking for food and do not suffer from hypothermia or anything. Ergo, a Mastogobball that lives in the freezing continent and with the waters should not be weak to water or ice. Think about it.
Touche. However, even Polar bears, with their water resistant double fur coats must shake to get rid of the water on their coats after emerging from a swim to prevent it from becoming a potential problem.
Click here *Under Facts/Trivia*
A Mastogob who is initiated in a battle with a water-wielding foe, even were they as specialized for surviving extreme conditions as the polar bear, likely would not have the opportunity to rid themselves of the water without opening themselves up for further brutality from their opponent(s).
Think about it.
0 0
Score : 4774
lightningnate|2011-09-01 04:34:18

Touche. However, even Polar bears, with their water resistant double fur coats must shake to get rid of the water on their coats after emerging from a swim to prevent it from becoming a potential problem.
A Mastogob who is initiated in a battle with a water-wielding foe, even were they as specialized for surviving extreme conditions as the polar bear, likely would not have the opportunity to rid themselves of the water without opening themselves up for further brutality from their opponent(s).
Think about it.
Think about this: The game doesn't need to make sense since it is fantasy; however, who is to say the Mastogobball isn't shaking during the fight? Who's to say they don't have a magical property about them to resist the cold, not just their fur?
0 0
VoidofSouls|2011-09-01 04:49:28
lightningnate|2011-09-01 04:34:18

Think about it.
Think about this: The game doesn't need to make sense since it is fantasy; however, who is to say the Mastogobball isn't shaking during the fight? Who's to say they don't have a magical property about them to resist the cold, not just their fur?
Well if we're playing like that. Who's to say that Dissolution, or any water spell for that matter, doesn't have magical properties to pierce the magical protective properties of the magical mastogob's in this magical game? And actually, speaking for just Dissolution, the spell description in-game is "Steals health points through water around the Sacrier". That could be taken as meaning that water is actually being sucked out of surrounding creatures, rapidly dehydrating them, even if this description may be somewhat in conflict with the spell animation, which seems to show a torrent of water being thrown in all directions.
I think the point is... this game doesn't always make sense and this is a stupid argument. ^^

-Edited typo-
0 0