FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Weapon for Chance Sacrier

By Chazzblast3r May 04, 2013, 10:11:34

The title says it all pretty much I'm looking for a decent weapon for my Sac once he reaches level 180 wink

Was going to get Ougaamaer but with the weapon changes is that a wise choice? biggrin 

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 164

Aggravating Daggers

0 0
Score : 1388

for the PVM scene you should probably go with ougaahammer like you suggested. but for pvp aggrivateing dags are really good. now you can easily pvm with aggrivateing dags i have seen it before and plan to do it myself it just has less AoE potential. i guess its basically mobbing vs bossing/pvp.

0 0
Score : 358

Snailmet and Guten Tak Bows greatly aid Sacriers in their lack of range. Snailmet is a lower level bow but hits very powerfully at 10 range, with a low base crits needed to 1/2 it, and it's set gives an AP.
I use the sacrier class cloak on mine, which allows L6 Transposition to be cast every turn; you can Transposition in on a summon to get closer to an enemy and bow them, next turn you can bow them then Transposition back out, forcing them to come to you. Its a very amusing and effective strategy in Kolo, PvP, or PvM (I've used quite successfully in all). It additionally benefits you by lowering Bold Punishment's cost to 2ap, 10ap works perfectly with Trans.(3AP) + Bow (5AP) + Bow Skill/Bold Punishment (2AP).
Az'Tech does great damage when Water maged as well.
Good Luck to you in whatever you decide on.

0 0
Respond to this thread