FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Chance sacrier debating different sets

By Pankaiks - SUBSCRIBER - May 23, 2013, 19:11:43

So I am currently a level 95 chance sacrier and debating whether or not to buy the dragon pig set and then buy ancestral treechnid, or just wait till ancestral treechnid and skip dragon pig. Or should I just use the dragon pig set for the agi and extra wisdom?

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 1119

Do you want to be cha/agi or cha/str? I preferred dragon pig set because of the extra mp, better resists and I liked the extra agi. The hammer has requirements you may find to be a pain though (>80 intel).

0 0
Score : 1145

that's what i was thinking too, it will be a pain to get the req's for the kaiser, but is dpig a better set than ancestral?

0 0
Score : 1601
Pankaiks|2013-05-28 21:19:49
that's what i was thinking too, it will be a pain to get the req's for the kaiser, but is dpig a better set than ancestral?
It is hard to compare them as they have fundamental differences. Personally I never used ancestral, instead I had an odd custom set which in reality was not as good as I had hoped. I would use Dragon Pig, trying to get the full set, if not swap out the Kaiser for a different weapon (cannot think of one as I write this but know there are plenty of alternatives). Then I would skip ancestral and head towards Royal Mastogob because in my opinion this is a really nice set and has plenty of opportunities for a sacrier in terms of combinations with other sets.

Obviously that is a bit further afield, but I would say to try Dragon Pig. Remember if you dislike it you can always swap to ancestral anyway.

--Ex--
0 0

Thanks for replying, I am currently using the ancestral set which has served me pretty well so far. What items do I end up combining with the royal mastogob set?

0 0
Pankaiks|2013-05-31 02:44:13
Thanks for replying, I am currently using the ancestral set which has served me pretty well so far. What items do I end up combining with the royal mastogob set?
This comes down a bit to personal choice.

I initially used royal masto gob with fillers which were a mix of ancestral and DP parts as well as a gelano and axel. I then quit but returned to discover the mastic set had been introduced. So I combined the two full sets favouring better stats over the extra 2 ap. This will work fine for pvm, however it will not be good if you want to pvp in it.

If you feel you must have 10ap (1disso+1fury+1assault or 1disso+ 2assault) then the first choice works nicely and you could use mastic parts as fillers anyway.

--Ex--
0 0
Score : 187

Hello,

I am a Sacrier 144 cha/agi.
Well, if you want to level up faster, you should reset and make it wisd/dom with a full wisd set (No need to tell you I think you already know the items).
If you are into the p2p (Player Vs Player) you are welcome to play int/dom with some agility. But for p2p you should look into damages and buy a good Weapon: Hammer or Dagers will be fine.

Where to XP: well you can go look at another thread for Sacrier.
Final Word: In my opinion, you should reset to full wisd and level up to level 114 and then reset to full vita (or stay full wisd) and buy THE ancestral set for water damages (You should try to get to 15k vitality).
At your level 114, the world opens it arms to you. You can basically do whatever you want cool 

0 0
DeltaSiggmaPhi1899|2013-05-31 18:42:41
Hello,

I am a Sacrier 144 cha/agi.
Well, if you want to level up faster, you should reset and make it wisd/dom with a full wisd set (No need to tell you I think you already know the items).
If you are into the p2p (Player Vs Player) you are welcome to play int/dom with some agility. But for p2p you should look into damages and buy a good Weapon: Hammer or Dagers will be fine.

Where to XP: well you can go look at another thread for Sacrier.
Final Word: In my opinion, you should reset to full wisd and level up to level 114 and then reset to full vita (or stay full wisd) and buy THE ancestral set for water damages (You should try to get to 15k vitality).
At your level 114, the world opens it arms to you. You can basically do whatever you want cool
First of all the OP was referring to sets not levelling up quickly, and by your method of resetting and leeching he would achieve nothing.
Secondly, p2p =/= pvp, p2p is pay to play which refers to you being a subscriber (the OP already is). Player vs player is PvP.
Thirdly, you seem to have created a new build the something/dom build. Unless you mean something/wis so please change your post to clarify your mysterious creation.

Oh and good luck soloing Frig 3 at level 114...

In response to the actualy points of your post, I whole heartedly disagree. Do not reset to full wisdom. Leeching is boring (my newest character in my team is currently only early 100s and I am still leeching him but it is very dull). If you reset to full wisdom you will not be able to do much at all against anything remotely challenging. Keep going with your ancestral set (Mr DeltaSiggma....etc please note that he has replied to say that he is in ancestral at this point) and then when the time comes switch to the Masto set if that is what you want to do.

You cannot try to get 15k vitality, it is impossible to do so. But as a good target trying to get as high above 2.5k vit as you can once you switch into Masto, of course your vit will continue to increase as you progress.

--Ex--
0 0

Hello,

So first of all, the type of set (pvp or pvm) is in relationship with his Xp, that is why I posted a little paragraph on leveling up. More over, you are right about leeching, I don't know if he is playing his Sacrier as a first character. And for the "15k" my bad, keyboard mistake, it was 1.5k with a full wisdom sacrier. Then you can easily level up at the Village in Frigost.
And I am not trying to tell other players to go leech because I don't like leeching, it is so boring and you will end up not mastering your character.

Finally, I am sorry for my confusion between p2p and pvp, I am new to the english community, I am French and I didn't know that p2p meant pay-2-play. But thanks for the correction.

0 0

Hey thanks for all the responses guys, i'm actually level 13X now and I am using Royal Mastogob+Mastic sets, with an axel, and Jackanapes+Voyager. It has been working very well, thank you everyone.

0 0

Good luck to you.

Personal Comment: don't forget that you need some kamas, it is a bad idea to level up without having some kamas because you will be stuck around level 168.

0 0
Respond to this thread