By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sacrier Help! Earth vs Water

By Justinc4se - SUBSCRIBER - September 22, 2016, 01:02:13

Can someone show me the benefit of an earth build over a water one? They both seem to do the same damage for me. Which would be more powerful in the end and which is easier to gear for and have better stats? Im torn between either and idk if a mix would be viable.

0 0
Reactions 14
Score : 941

For which level are you aiming?

I don't know that much about a sacrier, but I'll try to help you with the build.

I think that water sacrier is better in the lower levels, (17 to 150 or something), you can tank the monsters quite easy, and spam the lifesteal spell twice if you have 8 ap, it is extremly CC, and I don't know any weapons on that level, that will give you some range (like a bow)

Then secondly I think that the Strength Sacrier is more a thing for level 80+, or even for 180+. Just because of the positioning, but once again I don't know that much of a sacrier, I used to run one a long time ago.

Also a little note that I do know for sure, is that Strength Sacrier is easier, and better for PvP and Water Sacrier is more a thing for PvM (In the lower levels). Also the sacriers are getting a revamp, that has been Announced by Ankama, I don't know the exact release, neither beta.

Once again, before you choose something beause of my message, don't, just gather some information from others etc. I'm not that sure about what I'm saying.

1 0
Score : 243

I went water for now because ill be more pvm but i cant even beat my own dopple. My damage just isnt high enough to outlast it. Im thinking of going back...

0 0
Score : 3162

I'd actually suggest str build with agi because of lower ap cost (3 vs 4) while foot hits roughly same as dissolution. Get 9 AP with amu, gelano and an ap weap (or smth like that) and you are pretty good for attract/hit/hit combo.

Cha is only for tanking vs many kanigers or mastogobs, or at endgame when you got access to better sets.

1 0

About what level should I go back?

0 0

What do you mean by "going back"?

0 0

Back from str to chance. And still could an earth water hybrid be good?

0 0

Earth water hybrid could be really good, but wondering if that works in the early levels.

0 0

Str/Cha hybrid is not bad but at higher lvls.

And to be honest I wouldn't go full cha until lvl 200 where many different good sets become viable. But aside from that cha build is good as soon as you get fury spell and enough AP (11 for example) to spam hits.

0 0
Score : 1381

As an above poster said, cha is more pvm where str is more PvP but both can do both but not as well as the other. At first I'd reccomend str because it is flat out cheaper and easier to use/build early on. Since STR's ideal combo is 9 ap which can be gotten a lot easier than 10-11 ap. Stay str until probably around 114? That's where if you can afford get it an ancestrial set which is a monster of a cha set for its level (set can also be str so if you really prefer str or hybrid play can use this set still). Make sure you get a trophy with + lock and I started smacking frig city mobs.

I personally tested this with my sac however the "new" trophies weren't out yet so you were forced to run sets. If given time I can try to out together a cheaper alternative to the ancestral set.

EDIT, I'm terms of ranged weaponry, I wouldn't reccomend it but you could use a snailmet bow, it is a ranged weapon but I would reccomend using an Axel for the +ap to make it easier to get the 10 or 11 you need. (7 base, amulet, weapon, set, gelano.

0 0

Once again, I'm not sure about what I said, this was just what I thought of it.

0 0

Thanks for the replies everyone! This has helped me alot. My current plan is Forced Punishment, Sacrier's Foot, Attraction, Nimble Punishment, Coop, Punishment, Fury Sword and Transposition. Till ancestral ofcourse. Im doing his on touch btw xD

0 0
Score : 1381

Sounds like a plan. Consider leveling swap also. And this next bit of info will be worthless 96% of the time but in the event you can apply it you'll look pro AF

Diss hits clock wise starting from your bottom right.
Foot hits, Center, right, then left. So if you have mobs you need to kill in order, you can use this info. GLHF

0 0

Actually the priority is top right cell (not bottom right) tongue then it indeed goes clockwise as stated above.
That applies to dissolution, fury, foot and also every other AoE spells regardless of where the caster is.

0 0
Score : 682
Justinc4se|2016-09-22 01:02:13
Can someone show me the benefit of an earth build over a water one? They both seem to do the same damage for me.

One unmentioned advantage of Strength Sacrier over Chance, are Neutral Damage Weapons.
When it comes to PvM, some monsters may have -% Neutral Resistances which is perfect opportunity to use Neutral Damage. So you can inflict Neutral + Earth Damage from just being Strength or just Water Damage, being Chance. huh

In PvP, % Neutral Resistances aren't focused on as much as other % Resistances because not many inflict in this (not) element. Heck, some people have 0% to 20% Neutral Resistances, whilst everything else is 20% to 50% Resistances. In these cases, Neutral Damage Weapons would inflict better Damage. sleep

One example would be a Level 200 Hammer called Hammerture, which inflicts Neutral Damage across 4 cells in Area of Effect. wub 
0 0
Respond to this thread