By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Class Improvement - Sacrier

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - February 20, 2019, 17:58:41
AnkaTracker

This topic is intended to gather your ideas and suggestions on improvements to the Sacrier class.
Please, keep in mind that class balancing focuses on both PvP and PvM at once.

First Ankama intervention

The accompanying graphic allows us to view the results of this first survey for the Sacrier class.

• Dommages - Damage
  • Survie (soin, protection, et tanking) - Survival (healing, protection, and tanking)
  • Amélioration - Improvements
  • Placement - Placement
  • Entrave - Debuffer
  • Vision actuelle - Current vision
  • Vision idéale - Ideal vision

In red, you can see the ideal vision you have for each class role. The blue profile presents the current vision and feeling in the game.

Like most classes, Sacriers have two similar (but not identical) profiles – the class as it is today is broadly in line with what players expect. However, there is a noticeable divergence in the level of attack power, which is perceived to be too strong today.

The diagram represents one of the elements taken into account upon reflection; your comments allow us to provide a more-concrete vision that is closer to the in-game reality.
We'd also like to remind you that in order to solve perception divergences, nerfing and upping aren't the only tools we have at our disposal.

You can see the class comparison on the main topic.
See message in context
Reactions 11
Score : 400

i very like present sacrier gameplay, is very flexible (unfortunately not enough to do infinity dreams..). 
possibility to tank or atleast possibility to bothering mobs by kaiting is very nice for me.
in few words: super tank, not bad dmg, super movemnt and positioning, its all what i wish to see on this class
what i would change?
 -desolation nerf -> 3ap cost, but only 4% or even 3%heal also lower dmg
 -Coagulation -> nerf to 100%, or shield destorying mechanick 
 -Sacrifice(spell which i love!)-> dmg by my res and modificatros insted of victime
also we need tool to tank in "open space", somethink like old riposte meyby.
i dont mind to see more fluid change from possitive suffering to negative (in both directions ofc biggrin)
one more thing, that reflect dmg isnt very good, it doesnt do anythink most of time. 
as for me u can even delet it or change for some "open spece" lock tool biggrin

0 -7
Score : 421

More "vitality spells", which damage is based on sacrier's vitality (like e.g. pain shared used to be). 
It is also necessary to make this class more interesting. Revamp int/cha/str spells. Now the only useful build in pvp is agility one.

4 0

I dont feel liek int, Agi or chance need chnages.
Agi - super good in pvp but not that good in pvm
chance - super good pvm but not that good pvp
int - balancing all aspeckt of game, pvp solo and group, dungs and Hunt. Especialy when we support this build with weapon.

but this str build.. Its no that good or interasting. Only 1 think is nice: berserk + gash combo and Its all. Rest is a silence.. So mabye yea, True "berserk" style is what we need for him, self dmg for high dmg but without self erosion.

1 -2
Score : 2277

I feel like the Sac already has all the tools it needs to succeed, but it's held back by how those tools are organized. Look at how the Sac's attack spells are paired:

Absorption (-Suffering) // Slaughter (-Suffering)
Fury (+Suffering) // Carnage (+Suffering)
Blood Bath (-Suffering) // Ritual Bloodletting (-Suffering)
Nervousness (+Suffering) // Clobbering (+Suffering)

This is in contrast with the Panda, where all of the Panda's drunk spells are paired with a sober spell, and vice versa. With how little fluidity there is between switching stances (having to regain stacks and not being able to do so for a full turn after casting Convalescence), what ends up happening is that in a given fight, each element ends up with an attack that's just kinda there instead of actually being usable.

7 0
Score : 884

Str/cha/int need a looking at, they are just inferior to agi. Int can be interesting if Ritual bloodletting wasn't blood bath's variant, that way it would at least be a good drain tank path. Str seems the most glass cannon with Gash, maybe emphasize that more? Cha has a little bit of everything, personally I'd like old Dissolution back or buff it as -50 dodge isn't worth the low base damage and being 4ap.

Sacrier is in a good spot but it's not quite there yet in my opinion. Lastly can we get some better animations? Everything looks the same with the electric shock animation on everything.

0 0

The accompanying graphic allows us to view the results of this first survey for the Sacrier class.

• Dommages - Damage
  • Survie (soin, protection, et tanking) - Survival (healing, protection, and tanking)
  • Amélioration - Improvements
  • Placement - Placement
  • Entrave - Debuffer
  • Vision actuelle - Current vision
  • Vision idéale - Ideal vision

In red, you can see the ideal vision you have for each class role. The blue profile presents the current vision and feeling in the game.

Like most classes, Sacriers have two similar (but not identical) profiles – the class as it is today is broadly in line with what players expect. However, there is a noticeable divergence in the level of attack power, which is perceived to be too strong today.

The diagram represents one of the elements taken into account upon reflection; your comments allow us to provide a more-concrete vision that is closer to the in-game reality.
We'd also like to remind you that in order to solve perception divergences, nerfing and upping aren't the only tools we have at our disposal.

You can see the class comparison on the main topic.

Regarding the Sacrier class, your feedback indicated that the class is fun and interesting to play at low levels when you use more than one element.
You do not find single-element mode fun, especially the air path even though you feel it is viable.

In the forums:
Many of you asked for major changes to this class. In addition to the feedback that we have on the chart, you would like deep-reaching changes to the class to make it a bit more berserker-like, which would fit the background better. For this reason, we are going to offer more than simple balancing for this class.

Score : -22

Blood bath need to be used x2 time per turn instead of x1 ,tho a str panda can survive better with Filtipint which heals and dps x2 better then sacri !!!!!. the extra zone blood bath covers is mostly useless so just replace Blood bath with Filtpint n problem solved for sacri tanking !!

0 0
Score : 2

Could we have an estimated date for the next BETA with new sacri spell? 
Or some detail, i didn't understand all of the things on the yesterday live.

0 0
Score : 1

Tomorrow afternoon

0 0
MY BETA IMPRESSION:

Dear Ankama
              As a sac with 14years experience i have to sey that i rrly like that changes. its like back to roots. im in love with spells lik: Retributon, Bloodthirsty MAdness, Riposte.
unfortunately there are a few things to change here.

the biggest problem has always been erossion. sice frigost this mechanic has taken us away from end-game dungs. i was gratefull when u removed self-erosion.to be honest after that we had a great time on end-game dungs. For us- SACS, there is only 2 ways to fight in end-game: Tank or kait. we had enough survi to tank bosses like solar, protozor etc (% survi, shields- our protector role in team) and even then it wasnt easy to manage and as we know in fights like this its all about erosion..  Also when we couldnt tank, we still could try to use strategy: get in mele/short rang- hit- run, kaiting.

"We also hope that all of these changes will allow Sacriers to find a place for themselves in PvM, especially at higher and very high levels, where they are currently having difficulties."- WHAT?! we were fine..
but ok, just tell me how u see it? u just force us to drop protector role and focus on dmg and positioning (pandas, iops, cras, rogals, xels can do it better btw..).
New suffering basicly gives us %dmg and % sustain in exchange of hp but in fackt we loosing much more than hp. Check this:
            1) self-dmg -> we losing more max hp (even without extra erosion there is 10% of natural erosion), but ok, here we can avoid to use those spells.
            2) erosion makes ours hp on hight % (even on 100%!) which means that we do not receive benefits from suffering -> how to tank without %sustain? here we cant do anythink
           3) bleeding system got big hole and it should be replaced by suffering. we need bleeding to get shield but there is only 1 spell which suporting bleeding and its offensive buff which we dont need durning tanking (gives power in exchange of hp ). also that spell is a variant of gravity. So to get shield we have to lose  extra hp and tank tool (gravity). to sey more if we will pick graviti, we cant pick shield becaouse it doesnt work (we doesnt have bleeding..). So we got 2 tank tools which doesnt work togheter.
in 1 word: we losing 3 spells to get shields..its stupid, it even doesnt have sens. 

so it is rrly worth? i think it needs some more work and grinding. 

summary:
1- you have to make suffering mechanick more resistant to erosion, atleast self-dmg spells doesnt affeckt on max hp.
2- do smothink with bleeding system,its useless now.

Greetings, Sheol

P.s
sorry for text wall

new observations:
-(22.05) the Gash for 5ap does not seem to be valuable in retaining to others dmg spells. 
    5ap, but doest have aoe like int or chance also his dmg is lower than single target agi spel.
    5ap is too much, should be reduce to 4 and still can be 1 use per target.
1 0
Respond to this thread