FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sacriers NEED a buff

By ChaosSacrier December 01, 2009, 00:15:47
Reactions 64
Score : 3954

Any way guys did you know that agi cras didnt get buffed.. they got nerfed all they did was move retreat to a lower lvl which made peopke relize that OMG agi cras kick ass, they acculey were nerfed.. this post is about sacs not about cras so if you have a cra OP stament put it on the Cra thread ( also ill try to ignore big ego guy over here too stop those posts) happy

0 0
Score : 11105
greekg|2009-12-30 18:21:00
Any way guys did you know that agi cras didnt get buffed.. they got nerfed all they did was move retreat to a lower lvl which made peopke relize that OMG agi cras kick ass, they acculey were nerfed.. this post is about sacs not about cras so if you have a cra OP stament put it on the Cra thread ( also ill try to ignore big ego guy over here too stop those posts) happy

Can you stop saying stupid things? HOW THE HELL CRAS GOT NERFED?? !!!! THEY MADE A LOT OF SPELLS WORK THE SAME AS THEIR LVL 6 VERSION !! IS THIS NERF??? !!!!!!!!

Now let's continue our discussion....Cras got nerfed -.-......WTF......

And the ''guy with big ego'' has right.
0 0
Score : 3954
XehanordHeartless|2009-12-30 10:48:00
Can you stop saying stupid things? HOW THE HELL CRAS GOT NERFED?? !!!! THEY MADE A LOT OF SPELLS WORK THE SAME AS THEIR LVL 6 VERSION !! IS THIS NERF??? !!!!!!!!

Now let's continue our discussion....Cras got nerfed -.-......WTF......

And the ''guy with big ego'' has right.

First of all if a cra lvled bats eye it wouldent make much of a diffrence 1 range now would it? all agi cras used ot have to lvl was abosrisng arrow retreat arrow powerful shooting and that one 42 spell forgot its name, and 1 range spell they can get enough spell points for that by lvl 51 so what diffrence would it make if 1 spell was upgrated to its lvl 6 version all that would happen is 1 range less also before thi update abosbing arrow was 1-8 not like 4-8 retreat arrow helps but scince its 5 ap they need 9 ap to use an abosoribing with that sacs have attraction so they can pull them close and run up to them, attraciton is onley 3 ap so you can still use 1 hand to hand assuley dissualtion or w/e think of anthor way to beat them if your not a sac so for all the sacs out there who say OMG I CANT BEAT AGI CRAS LETS NERF EM! i just gave you a way to win. also try to stay on small maps...... dont go running on the 90% of the big maps on dofus lol take advantage of your classes advangtages and try to cover there weak points, how else do you think i got my enu to rank 7???
0 0
Score : 435
greekg|2010-01-01 02:36:00
First of all if a cra lvled bats eye it wouldent make much of a diffrence 1 range now would it? all agi cras used ot have to lvl was abosrisng arrow retreat arrow powerful shooting and that one 42 spell forgot its name, and 1 range spell they can get enough spell points for that by lvl 51 so what diffrence would it make if 1 spell was upgrated to its lvl 6 version all that would happen is 1 range less also before thi update abosbing arrow was 1-8 not like 4-8 retreat arrow helps but scince its 5 ap they need 9 ap to use an abosoribing with that sacs have attraction so they can pull them close and run up to them, attraciton is onley 3 ap so you can still use 1 hand to hand assuley dissualtion or w/e think of anthor way to beat them if your not a sac so for all the sacs out there who say OMG I CANT BEAT AGI CRAS LETS NERF EM! i just gave you a way to win. also try to stay on small maps...... dont go running on the 90% of the big maps on dofus lol take advantage of your classes advangtages and try to cover there weak points, how else do you think i got my enu to rank 7???

First of all your "win win tactic" for a Sac is FAIL! WOOOWWW!! What a great tactic! Not! <_< They can't use Retreat Arrow and Absorbing Arrow the same turn, we already knew that! Dude, they still pwn us, unless you have hax equips you'll pwn these Cras, otherwise, you WON'T! I'll get my Int Set soon and let's see who will win this time... I'll beat the daylight outta these damn Cras D:<

Second, correct your spellings, it's really hard to read for me <_<

Third, you ignore me because you lose, don't hide it, I know hopeless noobs for ages and also know what they think
0 0
Score : 1548
ChaosSacrier|2009-12-01 17:16:00
Ok, all of you are right, if not, then someone beneath you has corrected the answer smile but there are still flaws... get this: They need their attraction, cooperation and transposition range back! It was important... Also, make their buffs unbewitchable! It's so friggin' annoying when someone unbewitches you and all your buffs get messed up... at least I want the old punishment system back, gettin' hit for like 20 and get buffed for 100 str or sumthin' OR that punishments get unbewitchable OR that Attraction, Cooperation and Transposition get their range back...

k PUT YOUR DAMN CASE UP FOR FECAS. PERIOD. PISSES ME OFF WHEN YOU WANT A GOOD CHAR TO GET BUFFED AND IGNORE THE WEAKER ONES JUST CAUSE YOU WANT YOUR OWN SAC TO BE POWERFUL.

--"
0 0
Respond to this thread