FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Chance Sacrier question

By Whitechapel December 04, 2009, 13:14:39

Heya, Uh, I'm new to water sacriers and been leveling for a long time in the piglets, then moved to some party to do some chafers, now I'm level 41, but I have no idea where should I train now, where would be the best place to level a water sac?

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 3368

have you tried lousy pigs?

0 0
Score : 431

Or tried Blops weak to your element? or Water Pandawa's (They're weak against water, not strong against water, weird isn't it?), they give some nice xp and may drop Akwadala Stuff that gives Chance

0 0
Score : 86

Lousy Pigs are a pain due to knockback damage that don't trigger punishments. Blops keep fleeing so it makes hard for me to get there.
Trying drunken pandawas at the moment, give nice XP and already got the belt from Akwadala set, when this get too low someone suggested me to move to Boowolf, sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the tips smile

0 0
Score : 1188

Go on to kanigers, single/small mobs at ~70, should be good, then gobball dungeon at 80/90

0 0

Leveled on Pandawas till 48, Party-ed at Kanigers til 50, now leveling on Boowolves at 51, and probably will stay here for a while due to being tank and spank leveling.

d(happy)b Thanks for the help.

0 0

Hey again ^^;

Uh, I've been stuck at 59 without any idea where to level now, Kanigers small mobs are being hunted like crazy and Boowolf mobs are all with at least a trool on it, is there anywhere else I can go now? Tried doing Ouassingues but they got mad unbewitchment and CH.

Thanks!

0 0
Score : 92
Whitechapel|2009-12-13 21:54:00
Hey again ^^;

Uh, I've been stuck at 59 without any idea where to level now, Kanigers small mobs are being hunted like crazy and Boowolf mobs are all with at least a trool on it, is there anywhere else I can go now? Tried doing Ouassingues but they got mad unbewitchment and CH.

Thanks!

i lvled at gobbal dungeoun till like 120... u could do that, soul the royal, and either do the soul for more xp, or sell it if u need money. now it gets boring after a while so make sure ur in a good guild so u can do some high lvl dungeouns. i did alot of bherbs, dreggons, and did some hunts with fungus(not fungi masters) for really good xp(over 100k per minute) with a good group.

the only difference was, i was a wis/chance xel, so i had better wis. but this still works. im doing it with my chance sac atm, though sadly, ur a higher lvl than my sac... i just started it tho so whatever.
0 0
Respond to this thread