FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sacrier Int/Agi Guidence

By Sacrier-abc - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 06, 2009, 17:22:25

Ok first of all, dont say that this is not that good. idc, tongue

Anyway, I've got my build planned out completely, but im sure there are better ways to do it.(this is all armor wise)

Ok this is for 100+

My plan was to use (around 105) Feudala Set. also using a emerald/ginger for an extra mp and 300 vital. was going to use emerald/orchid but its only 30 int, whatever. much rather have another 200 vital.

then after that(around 130) i was planning on getting Eurfolles Dagger for another mp.

if there is anything you guys know of that would make this better, PLEASE tell me, im open to suggestions, except saying this build sucks blah blah.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 126

Well sounds like a good idea on paper, locking and hp theft. Although heres some things you might want to consider. Vassal set is 1mk a piece usually, and ginger/emerald can be about 6mk last time i check. Also, when u actually get the lv, you might consider getting an SO set instead, being superior in terms of life and intel. Oh and also, instead of using those daggers, use limbo wand, whatever you decide to get, instead of just 1 mp its 1 ap 1 mp slight wis and ive seen ones that give 50 int at the same time as well.

0 0
Score : 5794

The real problem with Int/Agi hybrids is that Int/Agi equipment gets less and less as you level, with the last Int/Agi set being Cere Rat. (I think) My guildmate's got her endgame set at like, L16x. But hopefully Ankama will introduce more decent Int/Agi items eventually.

0 0
Score : 1188

there're some serious set shortages at epic levels for hybrids, hoping we get more soon ^^

0 0
Score : 92

ive got the money, this is my alt but i did notice that there are a shortage of equipemnt at higher lvls

0 0
Score : 1011

I don't know why you would ever want to be an agi/int hybrid as a sac. Forgetting equipment, what advantage will being agility hybrid give a sacrier, if your main element is intelligence. It seems useless to me. Scroll agility to 101 and forget your idea of implementing it into your gameplay. The only advantage you will get is slight CH rate, if you arent already 1/2 on everything, and you can dodgeroll better, which is acheived by lvl 6 nimble anyways. On my sac, I have all my punishments maxed other than forced. Cawwot heals, dodge roll, pp.

Stay Pure Int. I would be happy to help you with equips and a build.

0 0
Score : 92

ok, that would be awesome lunuil tongue ill prvate msg u for some help

when the time comes tongue

0 0
Respond to this thread