FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

sacrier help

By December 26, 2009, 20:11:48

hi i wanted to no which build is better after 100+ int or agi sac and the other thing is i see int sacs lvl 6x with 9ap 7mp can someone plz tell me how they have that much mp or at least how to get 6mp i would RLLY appreciate it thx.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1104

gelano = 7ap 4mp
random ap ammy = 8ap 4mp
cara cap = 9ap 4mp
random +1mp boot = 8ap 5mp
powerful dazz belt = 10ap 5mp
god rod = 11ap 5mp

sooo yea easily theres a 11ap 5mp set prob not the best of sets for said class but meh smile

0 0
Score : 5795

Well, L6x Sacriers can't use PDB, for one thing.
I believe their usual set is...

AP/MP Gelano
AP Amulet
MP Boots
Emerald/Ginger Mount
Turkocape (+1MP) or Dazzling Cloak (+1AP)

Filling in the rest with Int stuff.

I find Agi Sacs more useful than Int Sacs in my dungeon runs. They don't have to buff to lock most monsters, and they're way deadlier in CC, IMO :>

0 0
Score : 11105
Capwi|2009-12-27 04:59:00
Well, L6x Sacriers can't use PDB, for one thing.
I believe their usual set is...

AP/MP Gelano
AP Amulet
MP Boots
Emerald/Ginger Mount
Turkocape (+1MP) or Dazzling Cloak (+1AP)

Filling in the rest with Int stuff.

I find Agi Sacs more useful than Int Sacs in my dungeon runs. They don't have to buff to lock most monsters, and they're way deadlier in CC, IMO :>

I find Agi Sacriers more usefull for dungeons and GvG while I find int Sacriers better for PvP and solo lvling.Also don't forget Meloros.A powerful weapon for any int Character.To be honest I learnt about meloros a week before :S
0 0
Score : 5795

Well... Mush Cuteers > Meloros, I believe. 2 hits, rapes 1 AP, comparable damage on crits, better CF rate and best of all, no hassle required because you never have to repair them, and risk losing stat bonuses.

0 0
Respond to this thread