FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Solo build?

By marthinm December 31, 2009, 14:18:05

Can anyone tell me what stat / skills to raise? wiki guide is pretty old.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 11104

Agi/Chance build. You will need 8 ap. You lock your enemies and dissoluse them until they go to hell biggrin

Get another attack first until you get dissolution then reset and rise it. Max bold punishment,Nimble Punishment,Dissolution and if you want Assault. All your points to vitality.

0 0
Score : 10886

yes, he's right, and also lv assault

btw: every sac shoul put all his poinst on vita

0 0
Score : 121
marthinm|2009-12-31 15:18:00
Can anyone tell me what stat / skills to raise? wiki guide is pretty old.

Nice proffession for this kinda of sacrier (chance) the combo Farmer/Baker, not only you get bread for your char (its less than str/agi sacriers but u still need it) besides you get kamas too when selling the bread (which because pvp in the last months bread had a nice jump in prices making it a better income for new people).

For training snappers its the way to go until you get dissolution, then you can go to mushds and even low piglets mobs, when you get 8ap your dmg will double and fights will be much faster.
Once u get a 8ap set u can train with bowolfs near bonta, evade the trolls until u get dragon pig set or acentral set (even then i don't recommend take a trool more than lvl 105 if u do'nt had a metal hammer and 250wisdom)

YOU CAN solo goball dungeon but wait for cooperation to get some speed in the maps, the spell leek pie also speed up many rooms for saciers(+25dmg at least)
For sets adventure set its the way to go until prespic set, you may change to Akwadala Set and get a gelano to had a 8ap set with nice wisdom+dmgs and chance. A mixed custom set or a +damage set it's another option but never used one at that lvls.
You will not need skills until metal hammer (or colarolator mace if u want to go koalas and want some agi dmg)

All summed up should be CHANCE BUILD, great for solo PVM.
  • Put points only in Vitality
  • First spell to MAX, Dissolution
  • Second Spell to MAX, Bold Punishment
for training
  1. Snappers
  2. Piglets
  3. Boowolfs (8ap)For Sets
    1. Adventure
    2. Prespic Set (u can use this for a long time)
    3. [*]Akwadala (this or prespic)I'ts only a start and will be fast if you get the kamas for the sets.

Lady Criedne Hail you all
    0 0
    Score : 10886
    Seikya|2009-12-31 19:47:00
    Nice proffession for this kinda of sacrier (chance) the combo Farmer/Baker, not only you get bread for your char (its less than str/agi sacriers but u still need it) besides you get kamas too when selling the bread (which because pvp in the last months bread had a nice jump in prices making it a better income for new people).

For training snappers its the way to go until you get dissolution, then you can go to mushds and even low piglets mobs, when you get 8ap your dmg will double and fights will be much faster.
    Once u get a 8ap set u can train with bowolfs near bonta, evade the trolls until u get dragon pig set or acentral set (even then i don't recommend take a trool more than lvl 105 if u do'nt had a metal hammer and 250wisdom)

YOU CAN solo goball dungeon but wait for cooperation to get some speed in the maps, the spell leek pie also speed up many rooms for saciers(+25dmg at least)
    For sets adventure set its the way to go until prespic set, you may change to Akwadala Set and get a gelano to had a 8ap set with nice wisdom+dmgs and chance. A mixed custom set or a +damage set it's another option but never used one at that lvls.
    You will not need skills until metal hammer (or colarolator mace if u want to go koalas and want some agi dmg)

All summed up should be CHANCE BUILD, great for solo PVM.
    • Put points only in Vitality
    • First spell to MAX, Dissolution
    • Second Spell to MAX, Bold Punishment
    for training
    1. Snappers
    2. Piglets
    3. Boowolfs (8ap)For Sets
      1. Adventure
      2. Prespic Set (u can use this for a long time)
      3. [*]Akwadala (this or prespic)I'ts only a start and will be fast if you get the kamas for the sets.

Lady Criedne Hail you all

that's a nice guide I'd say, grats Seikya
      0 0
      Score : 435

The Third spell to MAX is Attraction, or just do Lv. 3 Bold Punishment> MAX Attraction> MAX Bold Punishment, because the monsters don't hit that much at the level you have Bold Punishment and you need Attraction to speed up fights

Hope I helped smile

0 0
      Respond to this thread