FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

str sac wantinf to go chance sac

By #Awiedau January 04, 2010, 16:11:55

how do i reset my skills/stats like everyone is talking about. obv im rather new. charater is in astrub city as of now

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 647

By killing all of the dopples you can reset one skill back to zero at your class temple or you could reset your stats back to zero but most sacriers choose to put all of their stat points into vitality hope this helps biggrin

0 0
Score : 117

well i put sac foot to lvl 5, forced punishment to 5, and i want to go chance now with bold punishment maxed and dissolve(hp steal skill (sp?)) did i do biuld wrong already or is there still hope?

0 0
Score : 647

dopples come in levels of 20 40 60 and so forth if you do not believe you can defeat a dopple then i would wait until you can but remember if you are 20 or above you will be fighting a level 40 dopple so make sure you are close to 20 but not 20 but yes i would suggest you to unlearn sacriers foot and forced punishment as you will not use these if you are a chance sacrier the only punishments you should be using are nimble, bold and maybe vital if you would like to know there is a dofus wiki which is located at http://dofuswiki.wikia.com this is what i usually use for info

0 0
Score : 713

Id say wait it out and work with the str till you saved enough points for dissolution and bold, then when you have it youll be viable in 2 elements. End game you will end up wanting 2 to 4 punishments lvled so its never bad to start early.

if your in astrub you really dont have a choice unless you go p2p

link-o-sausages 199 omni (agi) sac *RUSHU*

0 0
Respond to this thread