FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Chance Sac Mount Questions

By Zombie-Chicken October 11, 2010, 20:37:13

Just wondering as a chnace sac what kind of mount i shoudl get. I know ginger is probably teh best chocie but for hybrids shoudl i look at indigo ginger or possible gold ginger?

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 21983

I went with a pure Golden. I would suggest an Emerld for the MP bonus...

Are we talking PvP ? Well if not: Golden is this ideal; also won't set ya back a few MK. :X

Edit: Depending on level: Prespic set -> Golden DT -> Otomia Island -> Ankama Cemetary (or souls.) =)

Catch you around, Zombie-Chicken!

-Cato

0 0
Score : 1435

Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought that, to be a chance sac, you needed some gear that gave chance (as all your points will be in vit). How much chance does that set you suggested give, CatO?

Emerald/Ginger striped is probably your best bet for mount choice.

0 0
Score : 2476
Elusial|2010-10-11 21:55:00
Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought that, to be a chance sac, you needed some gear that gave chance (as all your points will be in vit). How much chance does that set you suggested give, CatO?

Emerald/Ginger striped is probably your best bet for mount choice.

You could use a full Wisdom set and get all your Chance from Punishments for fast leveling.
0 0
Score : 21983
kingkez|2010-10-11 14:46:00
You could use a full Wisdom set and get all your Chance from Punishments for fast leveling.

Thank-you, Kingkez.

Obviously our Feca avatar'd friend hasn't much experience with the Sacrier's spells. biggrin

Not to be critical or anything. A bit of thought before forming an opinion about someones tips does help.

Thanks for sharing your mount idea.
0 0
Score : 5648

Sadly, there are no emeralds on Aermyne. He'll, we just saw the first few turqs 2 days ago!

but yes, punishments will take care of your chance letting you concentrate on whatever it is you're doing, just remeber to cast punishments when they run out. I forgot to do that once, and boy, it didn't turn out well.

0 0
Score : 952

Thanks for all the ideas guys. i was just really confused by all the options of mounts aviable, so i think i will get a gold or a gold emerald hybrid to help out with that levling.

0 0
Score : 2574
CatOcatastrofe|2010-10-12 00:40:00
Thank-you, Kingkez.

Obviously our Feca avatar'd friend hasn't much experience with the Sacrier's spells. biggrin

Not to be critical or anything. A bit of thought before forming an opinion about someones tips does help.

Thanks for sharing your mount idea.

Oh the irony laugh Maybe he just tends to have his own opinion on what defines a 'chance sac' apart from just using a chance based attack.
0 0
Score : 2031

Forget golden mounts, if you have the kamas get a dragoone or a wisdom pet for lvling, those are much much better. If you just want to lvl and don't have enough kamas for those, get a pure golden dragoturkey.

If you're looking for the best combat mount, however, Emerald/Ginger is the best way to go. If you can't afford those, try an emerald mount, those still give 200 hp and an mp.

As for a set, it depends on your lvl. It also depends on whether you're doing solo-lvling or team lvling (or leeching ). The prespic set isn't the best lvling set out there, it's merely the easiest option. If you're above lvl 60 (I assume you are since you're asking for suggestions on a mount), I'd recommend wabbit ears, GM Wabbit Y-fwonts or an Adelus, A caracape or Ouginak cloak, Sandals Koholiks, and a Dark Treering, Sillimelle's wedding ring, or Turko Ring. These items will give better wisdom while providing a decent stat boost. If you're solo lvling, definitely wear an ap amulet and gelano as well, but if not, you can probably wear another wisdom ring and an amulet of luck.

0 0
Respond to this thread