By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

panda after 100

By Zarnal-Ahkna - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - March 17, 2011, 14:20:09

so, (i'm only 90 now but I'm planning on getting 100 asap)
after 100, what gear should I wear as a strenght panda? (I'd prefer 10 ap, but it's not nessecairy)

~brave

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 3221

Go for 10 ap anyway, so you can boozer and hang over 3x.Use pandatak as a secondary range spell and spam the crap out of boozer+pandinuras till your 14x.
When your in full moo that is when you should start using pandatak as your primary wink

0 0
Score : 1347

I cant agree with that. I am lvl 126, i have 10 ap and use pandatak and weapon as main source of dmg. Going drunk every fight lengthens them. I am hunting chafers and i rely on heave cc dmg with minotoror axe (but ill use 4ap weapon as soon as i have chamrak lv 6) and use pandatak to kill crows ,arepo and brave ghosts as well as chafer archers, or just to atk when i cant reach my target with axe

0 0
Score : 11250
Klusio|2011-04-03 19:40:57
I cant agree with that. I am lvl 126, i have 10 ap and use pandatak and weapon as main source of dmg. Going drunk every fight lengthens them. I am hunting chafers and i rely on heave cc dmg with minotoror axe (but ill use 4ap weapon as soon as i have chamrak lv 6) and use pandatak to kill crows ,arepo and brave ghosts as well as chafer archers, or just to atk when i cant reach my target with axe

Why are you using Minotoror and not The Warf Axe?
0 0
Score : 250
Alyss-Sin|2011-04-06 16:01:42
Klusio|2011-04-03 19:40:57

Why are you using Minotoror and not The Warf Axe?
Warf axe better?explain how so
0 0
Score : 1347

Warf axe IS better but i dont have karcham/chamrak for 1 ap yet so theres no point in buying 4 ap weapon if i can do more damage with 5 ap one.

0 0
Score : 11250

2 AP weapon skill 2x Attack is still better than having to buff then attack next turn.

0 0
Respond to this thread