FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dilema

By Karemeos - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - May 09, 2013, 23:12:18

Yo fellow players of Dofus,
I've got a lvl 146 CHA Panda. Just wondering if it'd be better to turn STR. Everybody says that at Endgame STR is much, much better.
I wanna know your opinion if I should stay CHA or turn STR and why.
I've been thinking about STR Pandas and the only pros I can find is only the higher dmg of Pandatak and 3x use of Hangover.
On the other hand, Melancholy does less dmg, but is modi RA, so the probability of me hitting is higher. The +RA is also nice to go with Explo Flask...
So, what do you think? Please let me know biggrin 

0 0
Reactions 16
Score : 27379

My Panda has been strength for years now, and I don't ever plan to change it. Even with fixed range, Pandatank is much better than Melacholy, and comparing Hangover to Tipple in the same sentence is just silly.

0 0
Score : 667

Ye, I totally agree with that Tipple x Hangover. But I wouldn't be THAT SURE about Pandatak x Melacholy.
Could you please more specify why's Pandatak in your opinion much better than Melancholy? biggrin
Thanks  

0 0
Score : 1227

The strength build is nice, my panda was Strength until I got it the Buck set and some custom pieces, now it has an awesome amount of fixed damage resistance and nice %damage resistance when drunk, accompanied by the Lock/Dodge bonuses of being Agi, it makes for a great tank smile 

0 0
Karemeos|2013-05-11 08:23:06
Ye, I totally agree with that Tipple x Hangover. But I wouldn't be THAT SURE about Pandatak x Melacholy.
Could you please more specify why's Pandatak in your opinion much better than Melancholy? biggrin
Thanks
Pandatank hits three deep, usually it is easier to throw monsters in the direction than it is to line up the the other direction to Melancholy to hit them.

They hit about the same, and Melancholy has modifiable range, but I still think Pandatank is better.
0 0
Score : 3

Hey philistiine i also have a 200 strength panda, i also agree its much more easier tactic wise to line up enemies to hit, and crit pandattack is great.

But philistine alot of people are telling me agility panda's are better for pvm (i am pvm) for dodging, as panda's normally manipulate the map for the teams turn especially in for example klime, so they need to dodge alot, and its more capable than strength to do this.
How would you respond? i really like my strength panda, but i also want whats best for my team, any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated

0 0

Pandas have Stabilization and they can throw people, why do you need more dodge? I have beaten Klime several times now, and I have always used a strength Panda.

Agility has much lower damage overall, I stand by my guns and endorse Strength until the end.

If you have to reset your characters just to beat one dungeon, that isn't a good thing.

0 0
Score : 3

na i have'nt was just after some advice, and thats good enough for me.

0 0

Well, I haven't ever considered an AGI Panda. I just think that hitting with Schnaps diagonally is kinda hard. And I don't really like Alco Breath, it serves only the purpose of pushing away, if not throwing. The next option'd be INT. Recently I found a lot INT Pandas who're tellin me that INT is way better. I don't really see a point there, but well. Still considering STR or CHA, some Pandas tell me to go STR, some CHA, some INT etc..
LOL 

0 0
Score : 11406

Agility is the worst path. Intel is the most fun single element build and very viable. Strength is your power house and chance offers PP alongside basically having a long range staff.

0 0

INT is fun? The only spells you got are: Flask and Blazing Fist
And I dont really like the Flask which you can only use 1x per turn :O

0 0

Vertigo too.

0 0
Karemeos|2013-05-12 22:01:21
INT is fun? The only spells you got are: Flask and Blazing Fist
And I dont really like the Flask which you can only use 1x per turn :O
Explosive flask is quite possibly the best spell in the pandawas arsenal simply because it's 2 AP for such a fantastic AoE with great damage.
0 0

Sorry, forgot about Vertigo.
I agree with you that Flask has a great AoE and costs only 2AP, but the downside is that you can only use it once per turn.

0 0
Karemeos|2013-05-13 06:42:58
Sorry, forgot about Vertigo.
I agree with you that Flask has a great AoE and costs only 2AP, but the downside is that you can only use it once per turn.
You'll only ever need to use it once. In a hybrid build you have 4 AP sober spells to comliment and in a single element intelligence build you'll end drunk with resistances doing AoE damage, then 2 single target damages.
0 0

Whoa, so I went for STR and its absolutely amazing. I can hit up to 500 per Pandatak. The only downside is the range though

0 0

When you hit endgame with 1200+ strength you will be able reach 1000s on Pandatank and that will more than make up for the lackluster range.

0 0
Respond to this thread