FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Why Zatoishwan is the best

By Liquid-Flame - SUBSCRIBER - August 05, 2013, 16:06:17

Why is Zato the best Dofus server?

It is not because of equipment, since it gets many new players each day and the server population is generally under-geared.

It is not because of guilds, since there are only a handful and most are not active or do things together and with the rest of the server or work for the overall improvement of the server instead of the improvement of their niche of friends.

It is not because of event organization, although the community is getting better at playing together.

It is not because of attitude, since there are still those who like to help and those who like to take, although the regulars are mostly helpful and considerate.

It is not because of character levels, although the leeching gameplay style continues, even among alternate account multi-client players.

It is not because of the market prices, because they are still wily and often fueled by greed, although they seem to be less variable.

It is because of the players who are friendly and help each other, and who make concerted efforts to improve the server gaming environment, doing this with their friends, guilds, and alliances. This is the reason why Zato is the best.

1 -1
Reactions 11
Score : 11274

I've said it before and I'll say it again, The community of Zato is why I stay there.

0 0
Score : 4059

Zato is rather nice. I play it more and more every day. smile

0 0
Score : 3382

Reminds me of the old shika (as soon as it came out) before it turned into a pile of dog crap.

I hope the same doesn't happen with Zato

0 0
Score : 3694

I remember being on Zato couple of years ago. I definitely enjoyed it, but not sure if it is the same kind of environment anymore like before. Im not hating or anything but in all sincerity, i feel like that. Maybe a recap of Zato progress in the past couple of years would be nice to see ^^.

0 0
Score : 202

Long live Zato!

0 0
Score : 334

I have been playing Dofus for 4 years now and never have i thought of moving from this lovely place because of the same reasons bro smile hopefully my effort will bring changes in most of the areas you mentioned above to make it the utopia of it is true people, people loyal to this home smile 

0 0
Score : 1931

Community is what will continue to bring people back. Even though our economy is small and things are sometimes hard to find, the community aspect of Zato far outweighs that.

0 0
Score : 100

Amen to that, LONG LIVE ZATO, and its unique community of misfits and cretins!!!

0 0
Score : 376

plenty of star mobs, cheap housing, padlocks, friendly and helpful players biggrin 

0 0
Score : 326

Still alot of nice people on zato. still miss it alot after I left so long ago. most people on zato showes the best of themself on the server and that is WHY. it is such a great server. (don't listen to Dofusworldchampion Aka arabic ultimate-sensation. shika is still good. but zato is still better on ppl) PRAISE ILLUMINATI!
~Bart-simpson (old zato player)

1 0
Score : 45

I've only played the game a few months and find this the best, love zatoishwan.

0 0
Respond to this thread