FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Farewell

By Kyruu October 21, 2013, 07:59:12

I've been finding myself increasingly losing interest in Dofus and I realised this weekend that its time to cut the cord and focus on real life a lot more. As a result I have decided to quit completely.

I don't really know what to say except thank you to everyone who helped me over the years and who supported me and ALL the guilds I have had the pleasure of being a part of.

Skyline

My baby, my first guild on Zato, and my last. I wish Spacecake the best of luck in running the guild now. I can't promise it will be easy but fly the flag as long as you can. To all our members, I wish you all the best!!!

Avarice

Our allies to the end. I love you guys loads. Whadda and Aleena I wish you all the best with your guild and keep the TS karaoke going please!!! I may pop in to have a giggle and join in from time to time. :')

All my teammates and friends, thanks for everything! You are this game.

I really don't have much else to say so I'll bow out gracefully now and say farewell.

Happy hunting.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 2802

Take care and good luck with your real life endeavours!

Noblesse Oblige is sending a special salute and warm wishes to you. I hope the happy memories of your Dofus adventures stay with you forever. You have been a very prominent figure on our server and I hope that your friends and colleagues continue the excellent work in your absence.

All the best and good luck to you and your family! smile

0 0
Score : 182

see you have a good life hope it all goes well.

0 0
Score : 34

Nixy , u might now me better as Allthecras
I used to take part of karaokes with you i hope u remember me wink
I think that u were the 1 on this Zatoishwan server , people who din't met you lost alot ...
I wanned to tell you i will miss u, actually you already do sad
I heard a few seconds ago that you left dofus ... sad
I was like doing quest then heard about you , idk feels like playing dofus makes no more sens :/
I wish you a beautiful and long life cuz you're an awesome person :/

Miss u,
Allthecras xxx

0 0
Respond to this thread