FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Any mid-level guilds around?

By AshalindWolf - SUBSCRIBER - April 15, 2015, 08:07:05

Are there any guilds around with mid-level players that like to do stuff that's not end-game? I'm an old returning player who loves to quest and work on professions. I like to plod along slowly and I'm looking for similar players. I like going through the quests and doing dungeons in order and experiencing them properly rather than just tagging along with a end-game players. My main is a 14x Osa and I used to play with a Panda and Sac in my team but I haven't re-subbed those accounts. My bro is a lvl 70 sadi and just came back too. We're Aussie players btw.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 132

Hey there! Nice to see a fellow Aussie player still playing smile

unfortunately most players are already highly leveled but if you join a guild *there aren't many active during our timezones* then you may have a better chance at meeting people.

pm me in game on my main account:Newbreed

0 0
Score : 1050

Thank you! I think I remember your name. It's disappointing not many new players are coming through. Ankama needs to look at some new international marketing strategies...

I ended up re-joining my old guild Fires of Heaven. It's been inactive for a while under the care of Tate-Protector (Roler) but I'm hoping it can populate it with what little new players join the server and act as a mentor to them. smile 

0 0
Score : 681

I don't know if your still looking but shi no tenshi allows any level so we have mid and beginner people as well as end game tongue 

0 0
Respond to this thread