FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Leveling Partners!

By countrylove - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - January 12, 2016, 16:57:48

Well i was trying to find some people to xp with on a daily basis i have a sadi and eni 200 that i play but need some more people! If anyone wants to join up and train some feel free to leave your name here so i can contact you and we can xp!

Tulup~

0 0
Reactions 19
Score : 1719

pm me happy.. Ginyu

0 0
Score : 484

As far as i am aware you do not play on zato if you do than it is not under that name! Have fun on rushu though.

0 0
Score : 235

You're on my friends list. I have 2 accounts. HMU!

0 0

Okay sounds good Moogle smile ill message you when i see you on!

0 0
Score : 286

You can msg me aswell Tohsaka-rin

0 0

Still looking for more people to train with and more friends biggrin 

0 0
Score : 194

add me please I ll start playing in a day or 2 from scratch can use a friend

0 0

Okay ill do that when i get back on dofus again later on (: See you soon Huma!

0 0
Score : 192

Yo Tulup my team of super heroes would love some Xp!

0 0
Score : 40

Sure sounds like fun. Message me IG looking forward to XP with you tongue.

0 0
Score : 6683

If I'm ever on, you can group with me. I have no gear at the moment, aside from sub-60 gear. In fact, I basically have nothing. So I'm not much of a sidekick.

0 0

Sounds good Liquid ill message you when i see you online! I Thought you quit by the way. Or Did you just leave zatoishwan ;o

0 0
Score : 2

Im playin on Zato, currently lvl 75 eca

0 0
Score : 2

Umm I'm a level 83 sram names Norlas, if anybody wants to train together, i know it gets kinda lonely training on your own and I know I'm not the strongest but I would always love some company

0 0
Score : 3

Hey dofus brothers and sisters, recently got back into the game, i have a high level ecaflip and masquerader and would love to join a guild or leveling party to meet some game mates. message me in game biggrin names are always on the left i believe but the sacrier i've been leveling currently is named Takken.

0 0
Score : 6683

I quit back in October, and gave everything away, including 6 of my accounts, but decided to come back and start it up again.

Here's my usual grind, 1 million xp in 20 seconds...

Click here

I usually use Thunder-Age now. Send me a message to group sometime; I don't mind leeching players either.

0 0
Score : 7

I am Psi-Card in Zato and i seriously wanna level up to 200 please add me biggrin

0 0
Score : 3207

I'm looking for a different kind of levelling partner, preferably of roughly the same levels as my characters or somewhere in between (Samla is 90+, Helge is 40+). I prefer to do quests, achievements, emote hunts and so on, just exploring the game content little by little, rather than seeking XP for the sake of XP. This might shock some people, but if my characters gain levels quickly I actually feel cheated of game content designed for my previous levels, and I don't like that.

I also like professions and breeding, and would be interested in cooperating with that for the benefit of both. I have no objections to levelling professions quickly. Unfortunately I haven't been able to start breeding yet so I don't have much to offer in that respect for now. My highest level profession is fisherman, currently 80+.

If you're interested or just want someone to chat with, you're welcome to PM Samla or Helge. happy They're on the same account (which is not the one I use here).

0 0

Okay i am back from my long break and looking for more people to do some stuff with! If you are up for some training or what not just message me i don't care about levels just want people to play the game with! tongue 

0 0
Respond to this thread