FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Does anyone really quit Dofus?

By SilentRevenge - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - May 23, 2016, 11:22:59

I've finally got some free time again so I'm back in Dofus smile

Zato seems super empty but at least some people are still hanging in there!
Now I just need to figure out F3. And the new dimensions. and the new dungeons. And the class changes. And the revamped professions. And all the other minor details...but at least I'll be too busy to be bored for a while!

Brb, got some required reading to do....

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 686

As far as i know many zato players moved to rushu same for rosal players. Why? because rushu is very populated server. Some people say that they quit dofus but they come back after week,mounth or even a year people who quit dofus for ever is actually really small :p but if u want to have fun with friends and people in global i advice u to move to rushu wink 

0 0
Score : 3493

Welcome back! happy

I really like Zatoïshwan just as it is but it's true that if you want a more populated server, Rosal or Rushu might be more to your taste.

In any case, have fun!

0 0
Score : 7872

Well I'm back in the guild, so it's always good to see friendly faces. Will see how it goes smile 

0 0
Score : 4086

It all depends on who you ask. Some players do quit, as brake mentioned. Some just go on hiatus until they can find the time (and money) to subscribe and play again.

Personally speaking though since its been about....2..almost 3 years since I last played longer than 5 minutes? I don't know, just ignore me.

0 0
Score : 659

Most of the old folks have moved into rushu, hope to see you all in there smile 

0 0
Score : 7872

Yeah sadly the inactivity on the server was just too much, transferred to Rushu

0 0
Score : 3915

Different people have different definition of quitting. For me I have always believed that if you quit something, you give up on it for good and it is eternal. Nowadays if anyone tells me they are quitting, I would mentally take note the person is probably lying both to me and him or herself.

No one ever really quits Dofus, and if they really do they don't make a parade out of it, they disappear silently into the night.

Those that do make a commotion about their "departure" is only doing it to give their ego a boost to see how many people actually cared about them and how many have stayed with them hoping to get lucky at a possible giveaway event that almost never happens.

0 0
Respond to this thread