FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

level 100--payin

By ---gordeous-- June 06, 2010, 15:51:41

so, as I am kind of low level...
(only level 60 +/-)
and I want to hit 100 before the frigost expension is out, I'm searching someone to leech me to 70 (at least) or 100 would even be better
I will ofcourse pay, and the quicker you get me some levels, the more you'll get tipped
I have 260kk-350kk I want to pay if you can get me to 70-100

if that is not enough and you can get me to 100, we can always discuss the price

pm me on either "necrophobia" (on this account) or "imxgordious-" (on my main account)

ps: I AM NOT ACCOUNT SHARING!

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1937

He is account sharing don't listen to him...
The other guy lives in Utah, named Paulii

wink

0 0
Score : 1574
Demodude|2010-06-07 00:25:00
He is account sharing don't listen to him...
The other guy lives in Utah, named Paulii

wink

Not.
0 0
Score : 1937

I'm just kidding Lagg ;D your a nice guy, who can't help his friend get mats haha...

See ya on friday ;D

0 0
Demodude|2010-06-07 16:41:00
I'm just kidding Lagg ;D your a nice guy, who can't help his friend get mats haha...

See ya on friday ;D

I can help, on friday I'll be online whole night helping my guildies and friends with all the useless stuff they want to do smile as a usual fridaynight ^^
0 0
Score : 209

The best way to level is to help people with the "useless stuff they want to do". Eg, pandas are very good xp, so is blop dungeon. It's a much more interesting way than leeching >.>

0 0
TreeJeanne|2010-06-10 08:37:00
The best way to level is to help people with the "useless stuff they want to do". Eg, pandas are very good xp, so is blop dungeon. It's a much more interesting way than leeching >.>

I know ^^ that's how I'm leveling atm =D
but that only takes around one or two hunts a day which give me moslty around 200k xp per run, which takes me a week to get a level =D
and I'm not the best solo-leveler because I can't stand the silence it brings forth
0 0
Respond to this thread