Reactions 51
Score : 1575
SilverAmphithere|2010-07-01 03:26:00
Taya has two main characters, from what I know, so I'll add

Bizarre/Insanity wink

damn yeah, there u go biggrin
0 0
Score : 3287

Many people have made impressions on me, but Bloodkai is the one who has me remembering him after 2 month of not seeing him or anything. I wish he would come back ._.

0 0
Score : 232

Healing-Wonder.

Most generous man I have ever met ever.

0 0
Score : 461

Voldomort

0 0
Score : 335
leetytoast|2010-07-03 14:50:00
Healing-Wonder.

Most generous man I have ever met ever.

I couldn't agree more smile
0 0
Score : 381

Raiyushi.. Always maging peoples stuff, sometimes even for free tongue She's too nice.

0 0
Score : 205

˙

0 0
Score : 3

All-Aces
This guy is an amazing person. Helped me a lot with my professions. He's really a great guy. Also the highest lvl Eca I know.
- Kickballs

0 0
Score : -1091
Faruz-E|2010-07-02 20:19:00
Many people have made impressions on me, but Bloodkai is the one who has me remembering him after 2 month of not seeing him or anything. I wish he would come back ._.

he is back tongue
seen him a few times last week tongue

[EDIT: ]
and I can't belive none of you is mentioning plumtree huh
0 -2
Score : 485
bohemia|2010-07-07 08:13:00
he is back tongue
seen him a few times last week tongue

[EDIT: ]
and I can't belive none of you is mentioning plumtree huh

Don't us Jerks get a mention? do you not remeber us killing your perc or stealing your mob or something else? sad

Randomhero: Been hated on since 2004
0 0
Score : 115

Well, i didn't expect to be added since i'm not really nice, or helpful, or special in any way...
Here's my list;

Insnou, Quinti, Blood and all her other names - She's a great friend, and is always fun to be around, even when she got hacked... though she still has her enemies. tongue

Insanity, Bizarre (Taya) - She's already on the list (and probably various other lists), but she's been a friend since heroic, and is one of the nicest people on the server (as longas you don't make her angry).

Air-Demon, Camila - Another friend from heroic. He's a great guy as long as you don't listen to him too often... (joking! Put the knife down!!)

Shadowofdeath, Poonage - Met him at the start of the server in eXtreme, when i still played No-Ap, my xelor.

Enternal-burner (and his various alts) - Also met him in eXtreme, he's a great guy.

Hellish, Ammy - Pretty much my rival, but still a great person.

And of course, the lovely couple, Mag and Cats. I hope you to have a wonderful life together... with Cats staying 500m away from Mag at all times. Ah, Young, restraining-ordered love.

I'd better mention Kanani (Rose) too, or else she'd hurt me...

-Evade.

0 0
Chocobo-Knights|2010-07-08 23:23:00
Well, i didn't expect to be added since i'm not really nice, or helpful, or special in any way...
Here's my list;

Insnou, Quinti, Blood and all her other names - She's a great friend, and is always fun to be around, even when she got hacked... though she still has her enemies. tongue

Insanity, Bizarre (Taya) - She's already on the list (and probably various other lists), but she's been a friend since heroic, and is one of the nicest people on the server (as longas you don't make her angry).

Air-Demon, Camila - Another friend from heroic. He's a great guy as long as you don't listen to him too often... (joking! Put the knife down!!)

Shadowofdeath, Poonage - Met him at the start of the server in eXtreme, when i still played No-Ap, my xelor.

Enternal-burner (and his various alts) - Also met him in eXtreme, he's a great guy.

Hellish, Ammy - Pretty much my rival, but still a great person.

And of course, the lovely couple, Mag and Cats. I hope you to have a wonderful life together... with Cats staying 500m away from Mag at all times. Ah, Young, restraining-ordered love.

I'd better mention Kanani (Rose) too, or else she'd hurt me...

-Evade.

lawl, evade... rose doesn't reead the forums ^^
and DID I RELY FORGOT TO MENTION CATS???
wy no me? ;D

oh man, and where's kevin stayin?

ps: gz with ur winnigh, that makes again 2 ppl from sincerely winning a contest =D
0 0
Score : 1938

WHERE AM I EVADE????

0 0
Score : 115
---gordeous--|2010-07-09 00:34:00
random, rhaijo, we all luv u guys =3

lawl, evade... rose doesn't reead the forums ^^
and DID I RELY FORGOT TO MENTION CATS???
wy no me? ;D

oh man, and where's kevin stayin?

ps: gz with ur winnigh, that makes again 2 ppl from sincerely winning a contest =D

I didn't win, i was just a finalist. I didn't expect to win, i should have really posted it in the UK section, since i'm English. Oh well.
0 0
Score : 10

Hey Zato, its me Alphacat!
I just wanted to mention the few that have made my experience on dofus a bit better (:
Winterheart - Don't know him that much but hes more caring then I could ever be.
Focuz - We used to talk all the time, his hearts in the right place.
Night-Time - I could talk to this dude for hours, wouldn't dare forget his name here!
Murgatroyd - He's there for me through thick and thin. very thoughtful dood (:
Shinryuken - Good real life friend, makes it that much more fun playing the game when you play with friends!
Al-Azrag - I could go on and on for him, I doubt anybody who has met him could say anything bad. Best guild leader alive!

Thought I should mention some great guilds who I loved to be apart of,
Veritas Aequitas - All around great batch of people, Love everybody in it!
Yggdrasil - Very helpful as a guild and as a friend, some of the best people are a part of this guild!
Noblesse Oblige - The first guild I had really been apart of, they helped me climb the ladders and become the player I am now. They are a unique group but they shouldn't be underestimated one bit!

0 0
Score : 393

oh gosh where do i start ok ill go here
unknown-sorceress my longest friend here person i been tru thick and thin and i would never forget her for what she has done for me <3
alphacat-i haven't known her that long but she is there when i need her^^ and one of my best buddies ever thanks brea love u long time tongue
sleeping-whip she is like a mother to me how could i forget her <3 i could never ask for more from her
bloodlust and bloodshed- was my friend when i was a noob could never forget her even if i wanted 2

i love all u guys <3

-night-time xelor 134 zato-

0 0
LilBree|2010-07-13 08:31:00
Al-Azrag - I could go on and on for him, I doubt anybody who has met him could say anything bad. Best guild leader alive!

Thought I should mention some great guilds who I loved to be apart of,
Veritas Aequitas - All around great batch of people, Love everybody in it!
Yggdrasil - Very helpful as a guild and as a friend, some of the best people are a part of this guild!
Noblesse Oblige - The first guild I had really been apart of, they helped me climb the ladders and become the player I am now. They are a unique group but they shouldn't be underestimated one bit!

1) Al-Azrag: true that, nothing bad to say about you, mate

2) you forgot Sincerely guild wink
0 0
Score : 485

All you need to know is if they have Profus above their heads they are the best of the best... well expect that randomhero guy he is just a @#%$# the rest are just .. well non profus ppl

0 0
Score : 849

Dinosaur
Vicodin
Cats
Roien
Parsley
Periwinkle
~ Sincerely

0 0
Score : 10982
Donosti|2010-07-15 22:39:00
Dinosaur
Vicodin
Cats
Roien
Parsley
Periwinkle
~ Sincerely

not to flame, but have you forgot that pars=peri?
0 0
Respond to this thread