FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Buying Recall Potions! (PURCHASED)

By sebsproffesionaccount - SUBSCRIBER - November 30, 2014, 05:29:43

I am looking to purchase some recall potions.
The markets are empty and I have no where else to turn to!
I am paying 20 kamas per recall potion, for about 100 potions!
Thank you!

1 0
Reactions 6
Score : 605

Are you still interested in buying some recall pots? I'm an alchemist.

Edit: I'm actually serious, rock is just trolling these threads now and needs to be muted...

0 0
Score : 1174

I am the grand wizard and have 69 recall potions just for you sir dagger! pm me in game! TY SIR

Edit: I am not trolling bubble! i am very serious about these potions

Yes sir i would!

UPDATE: The deal was successful!!

0 0
Score : 754

Finally! I was beginning to lose hope, I thought i'd have to walk all over the world of twelve for eternity! Thank you for coming to my aid, I will be private messaging shortly to negotiate terms, thank you again.
~Daggerof-Davinci~
~Phantom~
~Valiance~

Edit: Sorry Rock, I just noticed your post. I would gladly purchase your recall potions too, would you like to meet at the Amakna Village Zaap? 

0 0

Hey! I am back again Seb!!!! I have 2,500 recall potions for sale, i was interested if you are interested in buying them happy

Hope you reply to this message quickly!

0 0
Score : 754

Hello Rock-Star

Sorry for the late reply, i've been busy recently with work, for example I had a flight to Beijing three days ago for business and I just arrived home a few hours ago!
About the recall potions, i'm going to have to politely refuse your quantitative offer due to the new implementation of Haven Bags. This means I no longer require Recall Potions, but a more simpler click of the "H" key on my keyboard.

To sum my post up, I will be refusing your offer of 2500 recall potions, but thank you for the considerate offer.

Former Daggerof-Davinci, Sebdag.
Former Zatoishwan, Rushu

0 0

Hello there!

I am very sorry to hear that you will be unable to buy my potions. It took me 16 months to get that many man.... I was getting them just for you.

I see you went to the city I live in. Too bad we didn't meet up happy. We could have engaged in conversations about this glorious game.

-Rock-Star.

0 0
Respond to this thread