FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Kwismas Presents Complaint

By Chocobo-Knights - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 24, 2009, 21:45:47

I'm not complaining about the event itself, but one of the prizes. Giving mount taming away doesnt seem too fair, considering the difficulty of the usual way. Many people seem to be getting the spell from the presents, and most are capable of catching dragoturkeys. If there are too many breeders, dragoturkey prices will severely drop, and people who got the spell the traditional way will feel they have wasted their time.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 2597

Only one guild on the entire server can actually get a private paddock (and only one). Public paddocks generally don't have the equipment of choice, and not to mention, the amount of high-leveled handymen around the server is pretty low. You can always get the spell this way as well, the event runs for awhile longer, if you do the quest everyday (maybe on another level 20-30 character as well) you will eventually get it. If you think this is an unfair advantage, you might as well complain about Ankama making an event to give away one private paddock to the first level 30 guild as well. They had to make sacrifices (90% guild exp, time) to earn the paddock. Everyone was capable of participating in the event, you could have won it for your guild if you had enough people to work for it.

0 0
Score : 114

Well i never complained about the paddock event, because of the fact people would have to have mount taming to have any use for it. Im complaining about the spell 'Mount Taming' being given away in kwismas presents.

0 0

If I want to get any of the things I've received in presents, I would've had to get it by running dungeons etc anyways. I don't see how mount taming is any different. My point was that the spell is very close to useless for anyone who doesn't have a private paddock, which is only available to one guild.

0 0
Score : 358

You are wrong about public paddocks. Almonds and gingers are easily bred in public, even wild goldens only take some determination. If a person were to get mount taming without having to assemble a team of 6x-7x players to run koolich within the first month, that person could easily obtain mountable goldens and almonds/gingers via public paddocks.

0 0

Yes, it's definitely possible to do almond/gingers in public, I've done it a few times myself. I don't see the point though, it will only give an oh-so-slight advantage since it will be very difficult to push to new generations using public paddocks. You could probably catch up in a few months with a private paddock in a fairly short amount of time, considering the setup of public paddocks as well as the mediocre equipment.

0 0
Score : 1635

dude i love the reward im RICH well 100kk rich! i can buy toady if people sell it <_

0 0
Respond to this thread