FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

how much do i sell prespic set for 147 wis

By letsgofight January 20, 2010, 01:10:07

how much should i sell prespic set for 147 wis not shore if this right spot to put this so yea Dx some ppl so 80kk when i try sell last guys said 90kk max lol so idk really know friend say 200kk or 150kk

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 471

You might want to use punctuation if you're going to post again. It would really help with figuring out with what you're trying to say.
I don't really have an answer for you. But it might be handy if you mention on which server you are, since prices differ between them and only someone who is on your server can buy it.

0 0
Score : 162

80-90kk would be reasonable or if you had a freind 60-70kk

0 0
Score : 11334

How did you get a 147 Wisdom Prespic Set (which normally maxes out at 90, including set bonuses)?

0 0
Score : 788

If you are P2P, I recommend that you visit the Bontarian and/or Brakmarian sellrooms and search for the items you wish to sell, so that you have a benchmark price. You can choose to sell the items in those sellrooms, or advertise on the trading channel.

Prespwig and Prespic Cloaks are found in the Tailor Markets, while Prespic Rings are found in the Jeweller Markets and lastly, the Prespic Belts which you will find in the Shoemaker's Market.

Prices do differ from server to server. Hopefully you get the desired price for your items.

- XXVI

0 0
Score : 58
Darkstorm|2010-01-20 09:46:00
How did you get a 147 Wisdom Prespic Set (which normally maxes out at 90, including set bonuses)?

According to the Dofus Wikia, a normal Prespic Set maxes out at 80 Wisdom, not 90. I don't know much about maging — can a Prespic Set be maged to 90 Wisdom? For that matter, can it be overmaged to 147 Wisdom? Again, I don't know much about maging, but if so that could be the explanation.

Or maybe he's referring to a Prespic Set + other Wisdom items to go along with it (Silimelle's Wedding Ring, Tont'Ata Staff, Moon Boots, Pin of Mhete, etc.) rather than just the Prespic items alone.

Those are the only two scenarios I can think of unless he's just plain mistaken.
0 0
Score : 141

Maging a prespic to 143 wis is very possible.

0 0
Score : 1635

how explain please

0 0
Score : 3277

I think you should not sell it at all. The wisdom is just simply too low to sell. I think you should just give it to me for... disposal.

0 0
Score : 2980
Faruz-E|2010-01-21 20:25:00
I think you should not sell it at all. The wisdom is just simply too low to sell. I think you should just give it to me for... disposal.

;

Dont do that sell it for 100k probably

Rsnail
0 0
Score : 1635

yeah 147 prespic set is very cool
sell for good money

0 0
Score : 2597
Syntus|2010-01-20 21:26:00
Maging a prespic to 143 wis is very possible.

That's 63 wis above the natural max. Now I'm sure maging 15 or so on each piece is easily possible on most stats, but I've never really seen a prespic hat/cape much overmaged. I've only seen the hats cap out at around 25, and the capes maybe 32 or so. Ring and belt only went up to around 12 or so as well.
0 0
Respond to this thread