FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Buying Diamond stones

By rEKTOP January 22, 2010, 15:57:28

PM (DayWalker) with reasonable offer. I will buy everything you have.

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 1636

i dont have any but i want to ask you:

what are you going to do with them?

what is your reasonable price?

0 0
Score : 3279
sensie-yoshi|2010-01-23 18:57:00
i dont have any but i want to ask you:

what are you going to do with them?

what is your reasonable price?

Sorry to but in, but...

He is most likely gonna trade them for spell points. Every 10 Diamond STONES will get you a Diamond if you get a miner to polish it for you. Then you can trade a Diamond for a spell scroll which gives 1-2 extra spell points (not sure, I heard rumors that it was always one, and rumors that sometimes it gives you two).

I heard 8kk is standard price per ea. diamond stone. I also saw people sell them for 5kk and seemed to have good success but less money, and some for 10kk who had less success and more money per sell(if you have lots of diamond stones and there are lots of stones for sale at 8kk using 5kk would help you in the long run, how ever if the demand is high then selling for 10kk would help you earn some easy money) . Right now the demand is high, but not too high so 8kk seams like a good price in my opinion.
-Faruz
0 0

THANKS
im going crackler hunting now!

0 0
Score : 2598
Faruz-E|2010-01-27 03:59:00
Sorry to but in, but...

He is most likely gonna trade them for spell points. Every 10 Diamond STONES will get you a Diamond if you get a miner to polish it for you. Then you can trade a Diamond for a spell scroll which gives 1-2 extra spell points (not sure, I heard rumors that it was always one, and rumors that sometimes it gives you two).

I heard 8kk is standard price per ea. diamond stone. I also saw people sell them for 5kk and seemed to have good success but less money, and some for 10kk who had less success and more money per sell(if you have lots of diamond stones and there are lots of stones for sale at 8kk using 5kk would help you in the long run, how ever if the demand is high then selling for 10kk would help you earn some easy money) . Right now the demand is high, but not too high so 8kk seams like a good price in my opinion.
-Faruz

It's 5 polished diamonds for one spell point.
0 0
Score : 5796

On Shika it's 10-15kk per Diamond Stone, and it's more developed than Zato... Although I really have no idea how the economy on a new server grows...

0 0
Score : 2598

I'd say diamond stone prices depend on the demand of spell scrolls. Zato probably doesn't have that many people who want to scroll their spells... therefore have a lower price for diamonds. On Solar, stones are up to about 20kk each.

0 0

shame 20kk wow thats alot
then zatoishwan better start buying diamonds!
merchanting

0 0
Score : 3279
FlaMinXRaY|2010-02-01 17:20:00
It's 5 polished diamonds for one spell point.

Right, sorry I could of swore it was one polished per spell point...
0 0
Respond to this thread