FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

a PvM char

By ownage-pwnagetwo - SUBSCRIBER - September 10, 2011, 05:40:11

Whats a nice PvM char. Eni is awesome with heals but i thinks more to it. I have a int cra lvl 137 and a str iop lvl 103.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 2476

All Xelors and Rogues are great in PvM.

0 0
Score : 370

I think Sadi's are the strongest in solo PvM but some of their strongest attacks are large area effects which makes them a weaker choice for group PvM since you often can't avoid hitting allies.

I like Eni's for group PvM and Feca's for PvP.

0 0
Score : 11389

Sadidas, Osamodas, and Fecas are the top tier PvM classes. Cras, Pandawas, and Sacriers follow closely behind. Xelors have their uses as AP removers but most classes have at least 1 spell that can get the job done in a pinch if needed. Enutrofs also make very good end game PvM Characters. Eniripsas while almost always needed in groups aren't necessarily good Solo PvM Characters.

0 0
Score : 87
kingkez|2011-09-10 14:07:24
Xelors are great in PvM.
Sorry clock, but your char is still worthless :p Nah, xels are ok, but most epic bosses can't be AP steald effectively making it hard to find a group for a dung.

Edit; damn posted on my alt. In case you hadn't realised, i'm Formulamonster
0 0
Score : 378
ownage-pwnagetwo|2011-09-10 05:40:11
Whats a nice PvM char. Eni is awesome with heals but i thinks more to it. I have a int cra lvl 137 and a str iop lvl 103.
It depends, sacris are really good, but they ar even better when they are on a team... the problem is that they loose too much HP, so you have to spend a fortune in bread... If you want team pvm, almost every character is good (ones better than the others), but if you want solo, i would say that one of your best choices is rogue because its so hard to be caught by monsters with all his tricks, and monsters usually are stupid and walk right into the bombs, so you can take the most of it by doing awesome combo damage... He also has rellyable AoE attacks, wich make him great to kill groups of monsters when alone.
0 0
Score : 376

it depends if you want a healer in your team maybe go eni,osa or int eca ap/mp stealing xelor and damage go for iop/eca/sad/sac but i would use Enutrof for the PP more drops=better drops=money

0 0
Respond to this thread