FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A Wild Noob Appears! , Got some questions Dear community :)

By Screenshotx1 - SUBSCRIBER - November 04, 2011, 18:10:20

Hey everyone smile , it's been so long last time i played dofus...that i can't even remember when i played...(been a few years) , and now im back with some questions.
(I'm creating new account, since i don't know my old one tongue )
Well, lets get them questions rollin?
Right of now, I'm going to play F2P , but later on i will go P2P so please have that in mind.

1: I'm wondering on what kind of Class should be my first? (please state why, if you don't mind)
I have tried every class (unless there are new classes)

2:What kind of profession should i get? (A real pimp, gotta have his Kamas)

3: Should i be training in Incarnam, if so till what lvl? (Going to be F2P for a bit, before i go P2P)

4: If I'm going to train in Incarnam, at what LvL do you think i'll be able to solo the Incarnam dungeon? having only Boon/Bone set (you know the one you get in incarnam from the quests)

5: What server should i pick?, I live in Norway and my timezone is GMT+1, I want to play on a server, which is populated, but not over populated.

6: How are you today?

Thank you, for reading/answering!

Sincerly, ScreenShotx

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 5254

Welcome back to the world of twelve!

to answer your quest

1. Well we need more info like whats your style and yes we have 2 new classes, the mask and the rogue but im not sure if they are new to you idk when itthey came out

2. I'm not sure i dont do proffs as i dont have the time

3. If your f2p stay in incarnieum until the exp starts to get slow like 17 - 2x but you can stay longer if you f2p and cant fight crackrocks

4. It depends on your class

5. Not sure as i never the GMT stuff and probs never will

6. Im feeling great thanks

Hope i helped ! biggrin

0 0
Score : 34

ah, how nice! I am also a returning player that played ages ago (also from Norway)
I am also planning on subscribing on later on. So we got pretty much an iqual situation.
I would like to add you, on what server do you play? I play on Rosal.
I'm atm an exchange student in Spain. tongue
Would really like to hear from you smile 

0 0

Well i play on shika but am thinking about making another char on a diff server but would only if i had some m8s there as id be gearless etc and i live in england

0 0
Score : 564
Screenshotx1|2011-11-04 18:10:20

5: What server should i pick?, I live in Norway and my timezone is GMT+1, I want to play on a server, which is populated, but not over populated.

For your timezone, try Rosal, Shika & Solar (from oldest to newest of release date).

Class, try them all. Only you know how you like to play.
0 0
Score : 156
Sackrace|2011-11-04 19:31:24
Welcome back to the world of twelve!

to answer your quest

1. Well we need more info like whats your style and yes we have 2 new classes, the mask and the rogue but im not sure if they are new to you idk when itthey came out

2. I'm not sure i dont do proffs as i dont have the time

3. If your f2p stay in incarnieum until the exp starts to get slow like 17 - 2x but you can stay longer if you f2p and cant fight crackrocks

4. It depends on your class

5. Not sure as i never the GMT stuff and probs never will

6. Im feeling great thanks

Hope i helped ! biggrin
Thnx, it did help me =)

Zottok|2011-11-04 19:35:40
ah, how nice! I am also a returning player that played ages ago (also from Norway)
I am also planning on subscribing on later on. So we got pretty much an iqual situation.
I created my first Char on Zato (soemthing tongue) , but it's only lvl 5 tongue , so I think i will change to Rosal, since Dewdle also said its a good server for my timezone smile , and i will add you in-game if you don't mind smile

dewdle|2011-11-04 19:58:37

For your timezone, try Rosal, Shika & Solar (from oldest to newest of release date).

Class, try them all. Only you know how you like to play.
Thnx : ) , now i know which server is most suited for me, and i quite like Rosal ; )

Also, i decided to go Osamodas full wisdom , and the dmg will be done with my summons, reason is beacause im poor tongue , and Osa is quite strong, and don't really need a "awesome" set. I'm planning on reseting my stats later on smile

Thnx you all smile , figured out every question i was curious about, except profession, but decided to wait and see what i think i should be : )

Thx once again
0 0

Thats how i started on here i was a vital osa then swapped to a intel at lvl 6x

0 0
Score : 383

I tries Solar,Rosal,Rushu,Shika and I have to say Shika is by far the most populated for my timezone(GMT+2)

I recommend you choose Shika.

0 0
Score : 20
Hey everyone smile , it's been so long last time i played dofus...that i can't even remember when i played...(been a few years) , and now im back with some questions.
(I'm creating new account, since i don't know my old one tongue )
Well, lets get them questions rollin?
Right of now, I'm going to play F2P , but later on i will go P2P so please have that in mind.

1: I'm wondering on what kind of Class should be my first? (please state why, if you don't mind)
I have tried every class (unless there are new classes)

2:What kind of profession should i get? (A real pimp, gotta have his Kamas)

3: Should i be training in Incarnam, if so till what lvl? (Going to be F2P for a bit, before i go P2P)

4: If I'm going to train in Incarnam, at what LvL do you think i'll be able to solo the Incarnam dungeon? having only Boon/Bone set (you know the one you get in incarnam from the quests)

6: How are you today?

Thank you, for reading/answering!

Sincerly, ScreenShotx

Zottok|2011-11-04 19:35:40

I'm from Norway too ohmy
If you sub I can help you level or maybe help with some sets, just send me a message in-game if you find me online wink

PS: I would have updated my avatar and the info below if Ankama Shield would remember my browser, but I'm 153 and in The Elkamysts now tongue 
0 0
Score : 208

Hello! i'm also a newbie. Just hit me up biggrin I have a eni and sac Sac is level 14 and Eni is level 12

0 0
Score : 696

I know you've pretty much decided on Rosal but hey I'm gonna give it a go!

1: I'll be honest I think the best class to be to get back into the game is Iop, It's just so simple to play and hits so much at low and high level. Then again if you fancy something a little bit more complex I'd say go for a Masq, Panda or Feca with all three being very powerful classes. Feca due to it's shields which basically nullify all damage until someone eventually unbewitches. Masq because although a bit more complicated than the other two it's hits are ridiculously high and it's shields are very handy, the fact that they can move around basically the entire field in one turn amazes me. Lastly but not least the solitary Panda, they are godly. I myself play a 17x Strength Panda and it always manages to astound me how useful it is. Being able to lower res, place people where ever you like and hit high is just crazy. The best part about them is that their stats all cap at 1:3. It will never cost four or five points to level a stat point, how handy!

2: Kama wise the obvious choice is always to be a farmer baker, Wholemeal Bread and Field Bread sells like hot cakes, if you excuse the pun, quick kamas if you can be bothered with all that agonizingly boring cutting, makes me want to do the previous to my wrist after about an hour. On the server I play, Zatoishwan, the best way to go is to be some kind of obscure weapon or armor crafting profession. Shield smith's especially make tons of money with the new trophy system. Here people charge up to 80kk for an 8 slot craft due to the server being reasonably young and there not being too many of each crafter around at 100.

3: I'd say train at Incarnam for around 20 levels, slowly progressing from gobball and field fights to chafers. After that I'd say go down to astrub and hit the field dungeon and fights in the surrounding area until you can take on the crackrocks alone or in a group. When you get p2p, even as of level 15 you could level at snappers which gives some crazy exp if you're in a reasonable wisdom set such as adventurer.

4: I think you'll be able to solo it around level 25 with full boon with the classes I said. In a gobball set at 20 though you'd be able to wreck it all. I could supply you with one if you came and played here x).

5: There are a lot of people from that part of Europe on Zatoishwan where I play. It being an international server there is a huge diversity of people but the server is small and a bit quiet so it's a reasonably close community which is what I like about it. For the most part everyone knows everyone and you can always get a good chat out of someone.

6: And I'm great today thank-you, how about yourself? smile 

0 0
Respond to this thread