FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Still playing, wanting to start fresh please READ.

By ownage-pwnagetwo - SUBSCRIBER - December 21, 2011, 04:39:41

Well i've been playing for over 2 years. And i have a 145 cra but i'm willing to start over on a new fresh server and a fresh server to rid all the work achieving this higher level account. So can anyone give me some basic description on a new server to join? I'll be reading all the posts. Thanks for reading this good bye!

1 0
Reactions 9
Score : 698

I would recommend you to transfer over to Zatoishwan, I transferred myself but from Shika. That was around three months ago and I would never go back! It's a great server with some lovely people, obviously not everyone is great but every server has that "bad bunch". Since it's one of the newest servers it's obviously quite low population, but there are still many people around all the time and some very powerful guilds. I myself am in Voice, although not the best guild by level on the server it is the fastest growing with it reaching level 80 in just over three months catching up and surpassing many of the older guilds. Another service provided within Zatoishwan is the organization; The Zato Wizardz.Ran by me and some friends, we aim to help anyone on the server with starting a fresh, gather mats for sets, help them level or complete any other task they need. Obviously we don't allow you to abuse this, i.e. asking for lots of free stuff, but we do help out where we can. All the information on how to get in contact with us is on our blog. www.zatowizardz.blogspot.com

I hope you chose to come here, we always like new faces!

Thanks a lot,
Matt.

(If you have skype and wanna chat about it, add me on Element-Valkyre)

0 0
Score : 2688
VWXYZ-Dragon-Catapult-Cannon|2011-12-21 07:14:14
I would recommend you to transfer over to Zatoishwan, I transferred myself but from Shika. That was around three months ago and I would never go back! It's a great server with some lovely people, obviously not everyone is great but every server has that "bad bunch". Since it's one of the newest servers it's obviously quite low population, but there are still many people around all the time and some very powerful guilds. I myself am in Voice, although not the best guild by level on the server it is the fastest growing with it reaching level 80 in just over three months catching up and surpassing many of the older guilds. Another service provided within Zatoishwan is the organization; The Zato Wizardz.Ran by me and some friends, we aim to help anyone on the server with starting a fresh, gather mats for sets, help them level or complete any other task they need. Obviously we don't allow you to abuse this, i.e. asking for lots of free stuff, but we do help out where we can. All the information on how to get in contact with us is on our blog. www.zatowizardz.blogspot.com

I hope you chose to come here, we always like new faces!

Thanks a lot,
Matt.

(If you have skype and wanna chat about it, add me on Element-Valkyre)
You seem convincing. I'll try out zato biggrin i visited your blog and it seems nice. Thank you very much!

EDIT:: i created a new account since i'm so poor on rosal XD
0 0
Score : 4089

Nub's unconsciously stalking me into Zato too :blink: 

0 0
Score : 262
Giga-Biga-Bowser|2011-12-21 22:57:24
I don't understand what you said masnub tongue 
0 0
Score : 4089
gooydude|2011-12-22 00:45:20
Giga-Biga-Bowser|2011-12-21 22:57:24
I don't understand what you said masnub tongue
What's your Zato IGN? laugh 
0 0
Score : 2688

Over-haxxed

0 0
Score : 1159

A little late, but I have to ask.
Zatoishwan, is it many high leveled people on it?
And also, how is the economy? And is it mostly english people? smile 

0 0
Score : 11337

You'll find me on Zatoïshwan as well. Currently playing a lowely rogue named Kickback

The economy on Zatoï is pretty messed up to be honest due to people bringing gear here, selling it, and then taking the money back to their respective servers on alternate characters.

Most of the players are friendly and do speak English. As always there are some bad seeds though.

There are plenty of High, Med, and Low leveled characters on Zatoïshwan.

0 0
Score : 130

There's no better server than Rushu wink 

0 0
Respond to this thread