FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums
Score : 1566

How to level 1-100 Fastest way/ How to make kamas easily

By Noneyhero September 03, 2010, 21:43:12
Reactions 108
Score : 1971
Idk if anyone posted this but 50-60 otomais island! Very easy for xp I would recommend having a cawwot dofus but 2 mojeeto palmflowers gives around 24kk of xp that's like last room of royal gob room

Tell me if any of this is wrong or just post it
Er I've seen some posts that say 120kk of zp never had that happen but what was your wis mines only 35 but who knows the otomais island is good xp and no bots everywhere
Oh and for kamas fast there's a bow called George bow idk the real name but wiki it but it steals 1-5000 kamas per hit though failure is 1/2 but good way to hit a couple jellies do that for awhile and the kamas add I do it all the time and make around 150kk per hour! Which I'll be an ap rune when I get enough kamas and Mage it on a gelano and sell it for alot more giving me around a couple mk
Score : 1844
luckyspy|2010-09-20 04:53:00
Oh and for kamas fast there's a bow called George bow idk the real name but wiki it but it steals 1-5000 kamas per hit though failure is 1/2 but good way to hit a couple jellies do that for awhile and the kamas add I do it all the time and make around 150kk per hour! Which I'll be an ap rune when I get enough kamas and Mage it on a gelano and sell it for alot more giving me around a couple mk

There is something called an 'edit' button.
And can you use some .. in your sentences? Its very hard to read now
Score : 1501
luckyspy|2010-09-20 03:53:00

150kk an hour isn't all that impressive, and maging Gelanos is pretty risky. Also, it's called Dubya Bow.
Score : 442
Is there like a required amount of wis or level, that makes gobbal dungeon good?
The xp doesn't seem all that hot for how long it takes me, or maybe srams just aren't the right class
for it since we have no real range spells, besides traps.

Advice?
62 str sram
Score : 1501
Some classes just aren't suited well to get a decent xp/time ratio out of Gob Dungeon.
Score : 442
Yeah, thats what I feared.
Are there any decent alternatives for those classes?
Score : 21381
Yes Avehs: soiling the boss room, (and or the second-to-last room too.) Granted, it won't compare to the other AoE spells that the others have, but better than nothing, eh! unsure

Alternativly--buying the souls and or exchanging Strokens for'em. smile
Score : 141
Or you could grind on chafers in either the Ankama Cemetery or get a group and do either the Bonta or Brakmar Cemeteries for a while...
Avehs|2010-09-20 22:01:00
Is there like a required amount of wis or level, that makes gobbal dungeon good?
The xp doesn't seem all that hot for how long it takes me, or maybe srams just aren't the right class
for it since we have no real range spells, besides traps.

Advice?
62 str sram

Hi Avehs, As a strength sram gobbal dungeon may be great for you as you got the great AOE damaging spell "Mass Trap", But if you find that lacking in exp i'll mention several places and good luck happy

60+ locations that give decent exp/Low money rate,

Amakna cemetery, All types of chafers - You can also have a look at the houses in there and kill vampires for some bloods which is great to sell with nice price for each, That's a step for making some kamas, Unreliable but great for starters.
Koalaks, Try to go north of "The Koalak Zaap" Find single mobs or two mobs in a group that contain Fishralaks,Decent exp / Some drops may be useful
Blop dungeon, Try to find a group to do blop dungeon / ask friends and if none wishs to be helpful then i'm afraid you've got to be more patient and do the solo-leveling guides i've given you till you reach the required level for the next steps,

You may perhaps have very low wisdom, Try getting full (Pippen blop set, Dragoturkey ring, Prespic cloak, Dora, Cawwot dofus with atleast of 20+ wisdom as it's very cheap), This entire set costs atleast of 150/200KK if you are going to buy it, Unless you wish to collect the required materials to craft it or buy the materials off sell rooms, That's your choice

Other than that i have nothing to say, Best of luck friend ! happy
Score : 275
I find it easy if your level 50+ to do targets. you level fast Sorta, gain 2000kamas, 97, 000xp at level 50 -60 from 60-70 Its about 125,000 or 135.000 I recommend Agility Xelors from level 50-60, int sacs (From lvl 50-100 or higher) And agi cras. All you have to do is go to your milita like if your brak go to the place where you became brakmar and just downstairs theres a man you talk to (Must be level 50+ and have wings on) . Bonta you go to the same room where you hand over the 10 swords i think it is. theres another man in there talk to him begin tracking.
Thanx
Score : 5741
luckyspy|2010-09-20 10:53:00
Which I'll be an ap rune when I get enough kamas and Mage it on a gelano and sell it for alot more giving me around a couple mk

Assuming 'be' = 'buy', let me illustrate what will happen for you in a very simplified equation.

AP rune + AP item = AP-less item

>1AP items aren't possible.
Capwi|2010-09-21 08:52:00
Assuming 'be' = 'buy', let me illustrate what will happen for you in a very simplified equation.

AP rune + AP item = AP-less item

>1AP items aren't possible.

Perhaps he means magging ap(less) Gelano which costs about 20kk to buy, Runes on "rushu" at the moment go from 200 to 300kk so i have no idea what business he is running huh
Score : 5192

what do you do after lvl 100?
Score : 225
Hey guys, im an 84 int sac, and i know it says in the first post that leveling at pandala is a great thing

im just wondering, where in pandala? and on what mobs? theres kitsous and all types of pandas with varying resistance

ATM, im just soloing kanis near Bonta, and thats giving me ~90k-~140k of exp per mob, round about 2-4 mins fights depending on challenge

Thanks biggrin
Score : 1530
formulamonster|2010-10-04 19:28:00
what do you do after lvl 100?

I seriously don't see how that relates to Noneyhero's post.
Luckyspy, your run-on sentences are killing me.

Kay, another way to make kamas is the good old farmer/baker/alch combo. Works like a charm for newbies.

Hardcore high lvled people somehow manage to drop/sell/manipulate market their way into richness.
Score : 21381
Another way to earn Kama, is to visit peoples profiles, and the'Fan Art' section.

Take my profile (for instance), there's a fan art challange going on, with Kama give-aways.

As long as you know how to draw, and lurk; the forum is a great tool. wink
Score : 5741
Noneyhero|2010-09-21 16:27:00
Perhaps he means magging ap(less) Gelano which costs about 20kk to buy

Unfortunately, that would be a silly way of earning money, because chances are you're going to spend more money on AP runes than you're going to make. Blank Gelanos which you purchase have lost their maging sink, so throwing the AP back on is typically not worth it.
Score : 1513
The fastest way is to actually do the non-archmonster steps of the eternal harvest quest. Gather all the non boss monsters in a day or so with a main and some alts/friends. Then buy boss souls/do dungeons the next few days. Possible to get 100 in a couple days to 2 weeks depending on how much cash/time/etc you have to buy souls/get a team for dung.
Respond to this thread