FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Normally Acheived F2P level?

By Marth4110 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - April 30, 2013, 23:58:53

What is the average level most f2p people attain before deciding to go p2p as grinding becomes too hard?

0 0
Reactions 15
Score : 681

I think most people start burning out around the 50-60s before subbing

0 0
Score : 46

Alright thank you.

0 0
Score : 221

I got to Level 40 then I said "Well, this is boring.." So I made a new account and immediately bought P2P. Never regretted it.

0 0
Score : 3056
PurpleVodka|2013-05-01 08:43:18
I got to Level 40 then I said "Well, this is boring.." So I made a new account and immediately bought P2P. Never regretted it.
Why would you make a new account and then buy p2p? Why not do it on your first account? Just curious o.o
0 0
Score : 681
AestheticAwesomeness|2013-05-01 23:42:49
PurpleVodka|2013-05-01 08:43:18
Why would you make a new account and then buy p2p? Why not do it on your first account? Just curious o.o
lol, I'm hoping they meant they made a new char....
0 0
Score : 1937

I got to around lvl 35 and it was hard to do stuff with guildies to xp etc, so ended up p2ping around there so I could find groups easier to p2p with. Incarnum didnt exist back then however.

0 0
Score : 490

Even if you reached a high level without subscription it would be pointless since you would have nothing to do tongue 

0 0
Score : 1603
Chazzblast3r|2013-05-04 12:04:59
Even if you reached a high level without subscription it would be pointless since you would have nothing to do tongue
Kudos to anyone who can stick with creakrocks for that long though.

--Ex--
0 0
Score : 7871

Do people still use the chafer hole? tongue 

0 0
Score : 4085

They do, but it's not a fight to the death over mobs anymore with 30+ people walking around trying to pull agro.

0 0
Score : 557
HatedOne|2013-05-06 16:50:14
They do, but it's not a fight to the death over mobs anymore with 30+ people walking around trying to pull agro.
30+ people? ohmy I almost felt bad for the people on Solar who waited for a fight at the chafer hole. biggrin 
0 0
Score : 4085

Oh yeah, on Rosal during the last days of 1.26~.29, the Chafer hole was FULL of people maxing out groups to keep people out of their fights while 2 or 3 of each group would walk in a 3x4 area hoping to pull agro of the mob and call their team on it.

I wonder what happened to alter the population of the Chafer Hole from 1.2x to now.

0 0
Score : 557

Yeah, I remember how popular the spot was back then. Maybe the xp got lower compared to before?

0 0
Score : 625

There's no normal level actually. I had a friend who was f2p until he hit 100 even before the 2.0 version. Of course that took him long time to achieve but still counts smile 

0 0
Score : 1139

The highest I have achieved on my very first account was level 31 as an Iop, but I never subscribed it afterwards. On this account I was level 15 before subscribing. The highest I have ever achieved as a non-subscriber was level 58 on an old account with a Osamodas.

As for the Chafer Hole, there are still people there everyday at least when I go there to reminisce (the newbies and f2ps always think im there to steal their chafersleep) I think what altered the population of the Chafer Hole since 1.2x to now, are many reasons. First we have the buffing of other monsters in the Northern Amaknan area, closely around the city of Astrub. Piwis are now stronger and gives more experience than before. The Crackrocks near Astrub Rocky Inlet spawn in bigger groups than before. I think the biggest influence comes from the existence of the Ogrine Market.

It is not easy to subscribe to Dofus, not everyone can do it. Before Ogrine ever came, everyone had to pay real money to subscribe which was something a lot of people don't like to do. Yes why pay when you can get something free, honestly not everyone got the heart of a Dofus Fan that's willing to take out their wallet.

Now we don't have the same population of medium level players as before. If high levels are making alts, those alts will never be leveling off in Chafer Hole but get leeched to high level within the week at the least. Many new players decide to play, but very few decides to stay. Those that do stay most likely subscribe asap, and the moment that they do they go get leeched on Cania Plains to level 50 then they'll never come back to the Amaknean Continent until after level 120 or something.

The new teaching is that you don't learn to play the class you picked from level 1 but from level 100. This means that you can learn to decide a bit later than before, which spell should be leveled to 6 and which can wait.

As much as I like Ogrine to buy thingies from the Great Emporium (love the hats and capes there, Fashion!!!happy), I don't like how it allows people to get Kamas the easy way even if those people that do pay with real money. I just think that part kind of ruins the game somewhat.

0 0
Respond to this thread