By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How to get cawwot dofus

By fappysafhy August 31, 2013, 16:06:16

Hi... I want a cawwot dofus but it is now a quest, ive searched wiki all day but no succes Wenald the wise Lenald is just telling me to do class quest which i did, please help me.

1 0
Reactions 37
Score : 7662
4 -2
Score : 93

Thanks, how i regret not getting my enu a cawwot dofus, thought this quest would be easier haha :x! It is easy just looks so friggin long.

1 -1
Score : 97

Also thanks, Much appreciated for the list.

1 0
Score : 1487
Schmendrick|2013-08-31 16:57:55
Mishna|2013-08-30 16:26:47
These are the required quests to get the Cawwot Dofus.
Learning Stages - main Incarnam quests
  1. Follow Your Path
  2. On the Trail of the Dofus
  3. From Nhin to Nhin
  4. Life After Death
  5. The Relics of Setsun
  6. The Relics of Ryzsun
  7. Journey to Astrub
A Dream Disciple - main Astrub quests
  1. Discreet Arrival
  2. Remarkable Advice
  3. Class Quest
  4. Devotion Quest
  5. Astrubian Rumours
  6. Nowa's Ark
  7. In Search of the Missing Enus
Main Pandala Quests
  1. Pandavignon
  2. Pandala: An Island Unlike the Others
  3. Mysteries in Pandala (if your character class is Pandawa) or Pandala: Its Goddess (any other class)
  4. Pandala: Its Villages
  5. Pandala: Its Fresh Air
Cunning as Lenald - quests featuring Fixou the Fox
  1. Save the Species (screens, in French)
  2. Make Love, Not War (screens, in French)
  3. Smells Like Cawwots (screens, in French)
  4. Houston, We Have a Pwoblem (screens, in French)
  5. The Gastronomic Art (screens, in French)
  6. A Culinary Expedition (screens, in French)
  7. Journey to the Centre of the Wabbit (screens, in French)
  8. Pwince Not-So-Charming (screens, in French)
A Bogus Wa - quests featuring Wanald the Wise Lenald
  1. In Never Wains But It Pouws (screens, in French)
  2. The Wa Castle (screens, in French)
  3. Egg or Cawwot? (screens, in French)
Wth is this??? Is this for real? I have to do all this BS yust to get cawwot? And still i can only get one if i trade it for all wabit set? This is so stupid, you have to do all this yust to get linked cawwot.
I was thinking after update you have to run the dung 1x and at end you get cawwot but now i see i was WRONG and i have to do bunch of stupid quests...
1 -1
Score : 4052
Fireskelet|2013-09-01 13:41:57
Schmendrick|2013-08-31 16:57:55
Mishna|2013-08-30 16:26:47
These are the required quests to get the Cawwot Dofus.
Learning Stages - main Incarnam quests
  1. Follow Your Path
  2. On the Trail of the Dofus
  3. From Nhin to Nhin
  4. Life After Death
  5. The Relics of Setsun
  6. The Relics of Ryzsun
  7. Journey to Astrub
A Dream Disciple - main Astrub quests
  1. Discreet Arrival
  2. Remarkable Advice
  3. Class Quest
  4. Devotion Quest
  5. Astrubian Rumours
  6. Nowa's Ark
  7. In Search of the Missing Enus
Main Pandala Quests
  1. Pandavignon
  2. Pandala: An Island Unlike the Others
  3. Mysteries in Pandala (if your character class is Pandawa) or Pandala: Its Goddess (any other class)
  4. Pandala: Its Villages
  5. Pandala: Its Fresh Air
Cunning as Lenald - quests featuring Fixou the Fox
  1. Save the Species (screens, in French)
  2. Make Love, Not War (screens, in French)
  3. Smells Like Cawwots (screens, in French)
  4. Houston, We Have a Pwoblem (screens, in French)
  5. The Gastronomic Art (screens, in French)
  6. A Culinary Expedition (screens, in French)
  7. Journey to the Centre of the Wabbit (screens, in French)
  8. Pwince Not-So-Charming (screens, in French)
A Bogus Wa - quests featuring Wanald the Wise Lenald
  1. In Never Wains But It Pouws (screens, in French)
  2. The Wa Castle (screens, in French)
  3. Egg or Cawwot? (screens, in French)
Wth is this??? Is this for real? I have to do all this BS yust to get cawwot? And still i can only get one if i trade it for all wabit set? This is so stupid, you have to do all this yust to get linked cawwot.
I was thinking after update you have to run the dung 1x and at end you get cawwot but now i see i was WRONG and i have to do bunch of stupid quests...
You thought they were just getting rid of needing the Wabbit Set? Too easy! They even explained the Cawwot Achivement situation in multiple Devblog articles!
0 0
Score : 93

Yeah, i highly regret not getting my enu a cawwot dofus before this update, used whole yesterday to do all theese quests FINALLY DONE! I HATE WABBITS NOW XD!

1 0
Score : 7662

You don't actually have to trade away the Wa Wabbit set anymore. That's the only bright side. (Not that anyone really uses the Wa Wabbit set)

0 0
Score : 1047
fappysafhy|2013-09-01 14:33:59
Yeah, i highly regret not getting my enu a cawwot dofus before this update, used whole yesterday to do all theese quests FINALLY DONE! I HATE WABBITS NOW XD!
Sorry, but... you find it too hard if you are able to do this in a single day? What's the matter with you, it couldn't be much easier (apart from buying, obviously). Before the update I went and got one of these cawwot dofus myself, this also took me a whole day (actually it took me more than one day, because I wasn't keen on walking to that dungeon three times the same day).

What did you think, that you only have to find and insult an NPC who then throws a dofus at you?

Keep in mind, there are some dofus that require you to do a quest 365 times. Or find and soul a huge amount of monsters. Really, doing quests for only one single day doesn't seem that hard to me.
0 0
Score : 241

How am i supposed to do the pandawa village quest
if its alliance owned?
Is this quest info correct?

0 0
Score : 43

There should be guards that allow you to enter just for those quests.

0 0
Score : 241

You cannot access a conquest village which does not belong to your alliance.

Finally found a way round to the gaurds ty smile
You have to go south round it

0 0
Score : 3

And what if I'm not in the alliance that owns feudala? Can I do the quest?

0 0
Score : 27358
Erik-son|2013-10-27 22:30:38
And what if I'm not in the alliance that owns feudala? Can I do the quest?
Yes, read the post right above yours and the one before that as well.
0 0
Score : 51

I am doing this Quest with my IOP, lvl 125. And the 3rd quest requires to be a panda. Does that mean i do not have to do this part?laugh

And pls somebody answer me because i actually, really am confused.. sad 

1 0
dixkzak|2013-11-18 22:51:59
I am doing this Quest with my IOP, lvl 125. And the 3rd quest requires to be a panda. Does that mean i do not have to do this part?laugh

I personally do not have alot of experiance with Dofus yet. But i am really starting to like it,
But coming across this quest to finding the "Wottel Dofus" i struggled on the same part that he did.
I have completed the first 2 quests: Learning Stages - main Incarnam quests A Dream Disciple - main Astrub quests

And now i am at the Pandala one, but it says you must be a panda to complete start the quest.
Does this mean that i, as an iop, can skip that part? and continou with the 4rth one?

Thanks in advance Dofus'ers!!!

Gucci-Boy
0 0
Score : 1122
ifackumotha|2013-11-19 20:04:07
dixkzak|2013-11-18 22:51:59

I personally do not have alot of experiance with Dofus yet. But i am really starting to like it,
But coming across this quest to finding the "Wottel Dofus" i struggled on the same part that he did.
I have completed the first 2 quests: Learning Stages - main Incarnam quests A Dream Disciple - main Astrub quests

And now i am at the Pandala one, but it says you must be a panda to complete start the quest.
Does this mean that i, as an iop, can skip that part? and continou with the 4rth one?

Thanks in advance Dofus'ers!!!

Gucci-Boy
You DO need to do this quest, there is a substitute quest. One specificly for panda's and one for any other class. I'm not sure what the quest is called but I can give you this site full of helpful information which'll guide you through the whole thing easily.

Click here
1 0

That helps!! thank you :3

0 0
Score : 160

THIS HELPED ME SO mUCHbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin Im so grateful

0 0
Score : 89

I already reached Houston, We have a Pwoblem although I didnt do all the quests before should I just continue or do the ones before it?

0 0
Respond to this thread