By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How to get cawwot dofus

By fappysafhy August 31, 2013, 16:06:16
Reactions 37
Score : 27358
elias1000|2014-02-02 18:11:30
I already reached Houston, We have a Pwoblem although I didnt do all the quests before should I just continue or do the ones before it?
Do the ones before it.
0 0
Score : 89
Revil-Nunor|2014-02-04 17:39:06
I already reached Houston, We have a Pwoblem although I didnt do all the quests before should I just continue or do the ones before it?
Do the ones before it.
are you sure? :S
0 0
Score : 27358
elias1000|2014-02-08 21:35:55
Revil-Nunor|2014-02-04 17:39:06
Do the ones before it.
are you sure? :S
Better to do them now instead of getting further along then running into an NPC who won't talk to you because you didn't do some quest earlier along the line.
0 0
Score : 37

What if I did the wa dung and got the items before the update do i need to redo it?

0 0
Score : 10825

If you mean the cawwot dofus? then, obviously not :p
if you mean the wa wabbit set? I don't think so, although it might require one run to complete a certain step, but not 3 times smile 

0 0
Score : 1400

In my opinion, you should definetely BUY the dofus off someone.

Unless you can't make 3mk-ish in 15 hours.

That is really how long it takes from the very beginning to end.
Trust me, I was there and went through it. The quest is so boring I would
rather do homework and study then go through the dumb questline.

The dofus IS not worth the time spent. Save up some money over a period
of time and buy it. It will save you lots of frustration and sheer boredom.

0 0
Score : 10825
thefiestiamoche|2014-03-15 01:00:30

I will have to disagree with you

if we take a look at the quest line:
Mishna|2013-08-30 16:26:47
These are the required quests to get the Cawwot Dofus.
Learning Stages - main Incarnam quests
  1. Follow Your Path
  2. On the Trail of the Dofus
  3. From Nhin to Nhin
  4. Life After Death
  5. The Relics of Setsun
  6. The Relics of Ryzsun
  7. Journey to Astrub
A Dream Disciple - main Astrub quests
  1. Discreet Arrival
  2. Remarkable Advice
  3. Class Quest
  4. Devotion Quest
  5. Astrubian Rumours
  6. Nowa's Ark
  7. In Search of the Missing Enus
Main Pandala Quests
  1. Pandavignon
  2. Pandala: An Island Unlike the Others
  3. Mysteries in Pandala (if your character class is Pandawa) or Pandala: Its Goddess (any other class)
  4. Pandala: Its Villages
  5. Pandala: Its Fresh Air
Cunning as Lenald - quests featuring Fixou the Fox
  1. Save the Species (screens, in French)
  2. Make Love, Not War (screens, in French)
  3. Smells Like Cawwots (screens, in French)
  4. Houston, We Have a Pwoblem (screens, in French)
  5. The Gastronomic Art (screens, in French)
  6. A Culinary Expedition (screens, in French)
  7. Journey to the Centre of the Wabbit (screens, in French)
  8. Pwince Not-So-Charming (screens, in French)
A Bogus Wa - quests featuring Wanald the Wise Lenald
  1. In Never Wains But It Pouws (screens, in French)
  2. The Wa Castle (screens, in French)
  3. Egg or Cawwot? (screens, in French)
The first 27 quests are also needed for the emerald quest (and most likely any other dofus which will have its own quest line) Dofusses (such as the Emerald Dofus) which do are worth doing the quests.
And if we take a look at the Cawwot dofus... 60 wisdom right now, it was 50 wisdom at maximum before the update, Correct? Those maxed out Cawwots were sold for 1.000.000 ~ 1.500.000 kamas per piece.
Lets take a look at the time it took mostly (assuming you don't buy the cape/hat/staff) to obtain that Cawwot.. 3 runs trough the one dungeon (approx 90 minutes per run - including the time needed to get from the boat at madastram harbour to the end of the dungeon) + about 30 - 60 minutes to obtain the keys (only needed once) + about 30 - 60 minutes to do the dungeon where you exchanged the equips for the dofus

So lets say about 330 - 390 minutes or 5 hours and a half to 6 hours and a half to obtain one dofus (per char).
There's a litle problem here though.. There was only about a 2.5% chance to obtain a 50 wisdom Cawwot, From every run you could have a Cawwot with any amount of wisdom between 6 and 50.
So it could take you 5 hours (if you're with an experienced team and are extremely lucky at first) or it could take you 50 hours of running the most boring roads imaginable on dofus.

While all you have to do now is 30 quests (ah? 30 you say? but what if i've already done some quests?) IF YOU HAVE DONE NO QUESTS AT ALL FOR THE ENTIRE GAME which is most unlikely, most people already have at least a bit of the incarnam/astrub/pandala main quests finished so let's say 15~20 quests for a dofus which has a 100% chance of boosting 60 wisdom.

I did those quests and it took me a litle under 6 hours to do all the main quests (from incarnam to the foux quests) which i hadn't done at all (I hadn't done ANY of those)
I haven't done the cawwot specific quests yet, but I did complete the emerald quest (well, at last step now) which took me another 2 hours (and those quests are kind of harder then the cawwot questline)

So lets say the entire cawwot questline takes you about 10 hours of actualy doing quests. (assuming you didn't buy the mats etc beforehand)
Would it realy be worth 2~3 times as much for something which is virtualy nothing better then the maxed out cawwot from before and even takes way less time to obtain.... and with a guaranteed maxed out stats (of 60 wisdom)...

I don't see all the fudge, just do the quest, it'll save you a lot of time in the end, and a 60 wisdom dofus realy isn't worth 3mk in my opinion
(also, it's virtualy impossible to make 3mk in the amount of time spend on the quests for the avarage joe player)
0 0
Score : 1400
Zarnal-Ahkna|2014-03-15 03:07:02

1. Follow Your Path
  3. From Nhin to Nhin
  4. Life After Death
  5. The Relics of Setsun
  6. The Relics of Ryzsun
  7. Journey to Astrub
  1. Discreet Arrival
  2. Remarkable Advice
  3. Class Quest
  4. Devotion Quest
  5. Astrubian Rumours
  6. Nowa's Ark
Main Pandala Quests
  1. Pandavignon
  3. Mysteries in Pandala (if your character class is Pandawa) or Pandala: Its Goddess (any other class)
The first 27 quests are also needed for the emerald quest (and most likely any other dofus which will have its own quest line) Dofusses (such as the Emerald Dofus) which do are worth doing the quests.
And if we take a look at the Cawwot dofus... 60 wisdom right now, it was 50 wisdom at maximum before the update, Correct? Those maxed out Cawwots were sold for 1.000.000 ~ 1.500.000 kamas per piece.
Lets take a look at the time it took mostly (assuming you don't buy the cape/hat/staff) to obtain that Cawwot.. 3 runs trough the one dungeon (approx 90 minutes per run - including the time needed to get from the boat at madastram harbour to the end of the dungeon) + about 30 - 60 minutes to obtain the keys (only needed once) + about 30 - 60 minutes to do the dungeon where you exchanged the equips for the dofus

So lets say about 330 - 390 minutes or 5 hours and a half to 6 hours and a half to obtain one dofus (per char).
There's a litle problem here though.. There was only about a 2.5% chance to obtain a 50 wisdom Cawwot, From every run you could have a Cawwot with any amount of wisdom between 6 and 50.
So it could take you 5 hours (if you're with an experienced team and are extremely lucky at first) or it could take you 50 hours of running the most boring roads imaginable on dofus.

While all you have to do now is 30 quests (ah? 30 you say? but what if i've already done some quests?) IF YOU HAVE DONE NO QUESTS AT ALL FOR THE ENTIRE GAME which is most unlikely, most people already have at least a bit of the incarnam/astrub/pandala main quests finished so let's say 15~20 quests for a dofus which has a 100% chance of boosting 60 wisdom.

I did those quests and it took me a litle under 6 hours to do all the main quests (from incarnam to the foux quests) which i hadn't done at all (I hadn't done ANY of those)
I haven't done the cawwot specific quests yet, but I did complete the emerald quest (well, at last step now) which took me another 2 hours (and those quests are kind of harder then the cawwot questline)

So lets say the entire cawwot questline takes you about 10 hours of actualy doing quests. (assuming you didn't buy the mats etc beforehand)
Would it realy be worth 2~3 times as much for something which is virtualy nothing better then the maxed out cawwot from before and even takes way less time to obtain.... and with a guaranteed maxed out stats (of 60 wisdom)...

I don't see all the fudge, just do the quest, it'll save you a lot of time in the end, and a 60 wisdom dofus realy isn't worth 3mk in my opinion
(also, it's virtualy impossible to make 3mk in the amount of time spend on the quests for the avarage joe player)
ye who never experienced the pain shalt not talk about it.

thr incarnam and astrub and pandawa quests are a bit annoying but Nothing compared to cawwot quests...

It's the devs twisted way of making you go through the same repetetive maps to reach a space that's like 9 spaces away but you have to go through 50 maps underground rigged with the traps. I did it through French screenshots and that was sooooo boring. I literally memorized the path by the end after walking and aggroed on every other map over 20 times. If you did it by intuition it will probably take you a week lol. Im sure you can make 3mk by then.
0 0
Score : 155

1. Follow Your Path
  3. From Nhin to Nhin
  4. Life After Death
  5. The Relics of Setsun
  6. The Relics of Ryzsun
  7. Journey to Astrub
  1. Discreet Arrival
  2. Remarkable Advice
  3. Class Quest
  4. Devotion Quest
  5. Astrubian Rumours
  6. Nowa's Ark
Main Pandala Quests
  1. Pandavignon

Sorry for bumping this thread, but this post^ kind of misleaded me ;< I spent a week doing this quest line, and finally got to the end with help from a few kind people, and then I saw that I needed a Wa set (Wa wabbit set), i was kind of bleh, i checked the price of the set pieces, to one point it cost more than the dofus itself D: The average joe player might not have a Wa set or the kamas to afford one :< Honestly, I wouldn't recommend attempting the quests unless you have the Wa set (Wa wabbit set), or just love doing quests in general. The time i wasted probably would have been better spent leveling, since I really needed the levels :< The quests have made me a ghost several of times as well >.< lol Honestly when I started playing this game, this post got my hopes up of actually getting a dofus, but finally getting to the part where I needed a Wa Wabbit set, my hopes went down :< I tried D: The only thing I can do right now is probably either level or get the mats to get someone to craft the set for me(which may also have a chance of failing while crafting i think Dsmile
And yes reading the post above me, I completely agree with what he said, it really honestly takes a week if you were the average joe player, unless you are level 200, but by then you probably wont need/use that dofus, if you do need, you could always buy it instead of doing the quests. From the people I know, none of them did the quests, which delayed me a few days trying to find people for the Journey to the Centre of the Wabbit quest. But I sincerely thank everyone who has helped me through the quests and bared with me when i did stupid things like aggro by mistake D:
All in all, I just wanted to post so people who read/find this thread while looking for a cawwot dofus quest guide, will know whats up for them.
0 0
Score : 4052
SS-TyZ|2014-04-27 21:31:18

1. Follow Your Path
  3. From Nhin to Nhin
  4. Life After Death
  5. The Relics of Setsun
  6. The Relics of Ryzsun
  7. Journey to Astrub
  1. Discreet Arrival
  2. Remarkable Advice
  3. Class Quest
  4. Devotion Quest
  5. Astrubian Rumours
  6. Nowa's Ark
Main Pandala Quests
  1. Pandavignon

Sorry for bumping this thread, but this post^ kind of misleaded me ;< I spent a week doing this quest line, and finally got to the end with help from a few kind people, and then I saw that I needed a Wa set (Wa wabbit set), i was kind of bleh, i checked the price of the set pieces, to one point it cost more than the dofus itself D: The average joe player might not have a Wa set or the kamas to afford one :< Honestly, I wouldn't recommend attempting the quests unless you have the Wa set (Wa wabbit set), or just love doing quests in general. The time i wasted probably would have been better spent leveling, since I really needed the levels :< The quests have made me a ghost several of times as well >.< lol Honestly when I started playing this game, this post got my hopes up of actually getting a dofus, but finally getting to the part where I needed a Wa Wabbit set, my hopes went down :< I tried D: The only thing I can do right now is probably either level or get the mats to get someone to craft the set for me(which may also have a chance of failing while crafting i think Dsmile
And yes reading the post above me, I completely agree with what he said, it really honestly takes a week if you were the average joe player, unless you are level 200, but by then you probably wont need/use that dofus, if you do need, you could always buy it instead of doing the quests. From the people I know, none of them did the quests, which delayed me a few days trying to find people for the Journey to the Centre of the Wabbit quest. But I sincerely thank everyone who has helped me through the quests and bared with me when i did stupid things like aggro by mistake D:
All in all, I just wanted to post so people who read/find this thread while looking for a cawwot dofus quest guide, will know whats up for them.
Is the Wa set not given/dropped at the end of the dungeon? And you do realise you can quest for the Emerald Dofus fairly early on, possibly Level 40, earlier than the Cawwot. Why don't you do that instead? That's what I'm doing right now instead of Cawwot-Ing. I'm leaving that egg for later.
0 0
Score : 155
Magma-Moon|2014-04-28 00:46:47
SS-TyZ|2014-04-27 21:31:18

1. Follow Your Path
  3. From Nhin to Nhin
  4. Life After Death
  5. The Relics of Setsun
  6. The Relics of Ryzsun
  7. Journey to Astrub
  1. Discreet Arrival
  2. Remarkable Advice
  3. Class Quest
  4. Devotion Quest
  5. Astrubian Rumours
  6. Nowa's Ark
Main Pandala Quests
  1. Pandavignon

Is the Wa set not given/dropped at the end of the dungeon? And you do realise you can quest for the Emerald Dofus fairly early on, possibly Level 40, earlier than the Cawwot. Why don't you do that instead? That's what I'm doing right now instead of Cawwot-Ing. I'm leaving that egg for later.
Emerald Dofus was on my to-do list, but according to my research from wiki, the levels of the mobs are much higher than Wabbit quest mobs, especially the boss? Correct me if I'm wrong, dark vlad is level 140 (according to wiki) and Wo Wabbits and Gwandpa Wabbits are level 60? and Dark Vlad has more than 3x more hp than the mobs combined in the last room. I think you mean the other way around, since you also have to capture the dragoturkeys during the questline, which is supposely 10x harder than fighting a monster at wabbit island. I started doing the Wabbit island quests at like level 40 and took the aggros 1 by 1, and dodge the big mobs, and it was OK, but I wasn't able to solo a dragoturkey supposely even at level 70. I was only able to (solo) duo a Dragoturkey with my Astruub knight sidekick.

edit:and nope D: The Wa set is not given or dropped at the end of the dungeon, it needs to either be crafted/bought/borrowed D: I was going to actually suggest that they make it apart of the quest and have the character wear a 'Wa armor' quest item(s), to get in and stuff, like the training shield during the Pandala quest
0 0
Score : 5245
Emerald Dofus was on my to-do list, but according to my research from wiki, the levels of the mobs are much higher than Wabbit quest mobs, especially the boss? Correct me if I'm wrong, dark vlad is level 140 (according to wiki) and Wo Wabbits and Gwandpa Wabbits are level 60? and Dark Vlad has more than 3x more hp than the mobs combined in the last room. I think you mean the other way around, since you also have to capture the dragoturkeys during the questline, which is supposely 10x harder than fighting a monster at wabbit island. I started doing the Wabbit island quests at like level 40 and took the aggros 1 by 1, and dodge the big mobs, and it was OK, but I wasn't able to solo a dragoturkey supposely even at level 70. I was only able to (solo) duo a Dragoturkey with my Astruub knight sidekick.
I've not finished Emerald yet, but on guides i see you get transformed into this thing with a new set of spells and hp and stats etc
0 0
Score : 1278

I'm still traumatized from this quest I recommend buying the cawwot dofus if u can.

0 0
Sackrace|2014-04-28 08:29:46
I've not finished Emerald yet, but on guides i see you get transformed into this thing with a new set of spells and hp and stats etc
I'd also recommend getting a profession to Level 50 if you haven't already, it's a requirement for one of the quests fairly early on.
0 0
Score : 10
Magma-Moon|2014-04-29 17:25:39
I'd also recommend getting a profession to Level 50 if you haven't already, it's a requirement for one of the quests fairly early on.
I dont think he needs to do it or will ever do it lol, and plus he has 2 level 100 professions D: If that was directed to me, I already have a level 50+ profession lol *cough* get to know your guildies more ._.
0 0
Beqqars|2014-04-30 06:14:32
Magma-Moon|2014-04-29 17:25:39
I dont think he needs to do it or will ever do it lol, and plus he has 2 level 100 professions D: If that was directed to me, I already have a level 50+ profession lol *cough* get to know your guildies more ._.
I was adressing everyone, mainly the OP.
0 0
Score : 226

Bumping this thread... 

I would like to know if this guide here : http://dofusta.guildlaunch.com/sections/article/cawwot-dofus

is still up to date? I can't seem to find most of these quests ingame... if not, does anyone have a more recent guide to help me get the cawwot? Thank you.

0 0
Score : 508

I did Cawwot quests on 8 chars recently and everything seems correct.

0 0
Respond to this thread