FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

MENTORS ON ALL SERVERS

By Kyruu September 26, 2013, 11:15:28
Reactions 83
Score : 7480
Character name(s): Chance-chi, Deadly-dice (and others)
Server: Shika
Classes: Can help with most classes. Less comfortable with rogues and masqs. Best probably with Eca, Sac, Fog, Feca (yes, Fogs - let's get some more of you!)
0 0
Score : 66
MENTEES

Character Name(s): Deevine
Classes: Iop
Current Level: 21
Server: Zatoishwan 
2 0
Score : 27
MENTEE

Character Name(s): Doom-summoner
Classes: Osamodas
Current Level: 175
Server: Rosal
0 0

Belated pin for a great initiative! Thanks Nixie!

Score : 10959
MENTOR:

Character Name(s): salmson / thoots / dreaded-locks / tafaran / dreadfairii / whotookmyname
Classes you are comfortable mentoring: mainly panda and osa / can give a lot of tips for all others (exept mask/rogue)
Professions you are comfortable mentoring: any realy, got a question ask me smile I teach you all the tricks of the book to get started with every single profession, including magus professions, although i won't be able to tell you what to do untill level 100 of each profession biggrin
Server: rosal

i can be useually found on dreaded-locks / thoots / salmson
0 0
Score : 17045
Character Name(s): Legendary-caster, Reborn-Shadow, Faceroll, Facestomp, Emental
Classes you are comfortable mentoring: Anyone but Enutrofs and Foggers.
Server: Rosal 
0 0
Score : 121
MENTEES

Character Name(s): Struel
Classes: Pandawa
Current Level: 28
Server: Rushu
0 0
Score : 4083

Sure, what the hell, I can give it a shot. It should leave a pretty warm spot somewhere in my chest to help some newbies out.

MENTOR:

Character names: Prince-Bee, Auramaster

Classes comfortable: Osa, Eni

Professions comfortable: Alchemy, Farming, Jeweler

Level/Server: 159/87
(respectively), Rosal 

0 0
Score : 105
MENTEES

Character Name(s):
Shield-Chan
Tank-Chan
Time-Chan
Summon-Chan
Healer-Chan
Classes: Feca, Sacrier, Xelor, Osamonda, Eniripsa
Current Level: 2 tongue
Server: Rushu

Yeah, I'm very low leveled at the moment, (and all of my characters are level 2) But I just saw this topic and figured I'd post it anyway smile I'm not sure which character I should level up first, not even sure if Rushu is the right server I should play on. But it'd be great to get some friends and assistance as early as possible smile

I do love to support, which is why I chose the classes above, I'm probably going to go healer/support on each and every character I have, except for Sacrier, she's going to be a tank c:
0 0
Score : 4

Mentee
names: haruna, anag,bluefate, roseme and ophelia.
class: xelor, sram, iop, osadmos and foggernaught
level 9 12 13 5 and 11
server shika

0 0
Score : 3820
haGKUHDFSUIGh|2014-06-12 16:41:02
Mentee
names: haruna, anag,bluefate, roseme and ophelia.
class: xelor, sram, iop, osadmos and foggernaught
level 9 12 13 5 and 11
server shika

Hey there wink Unfortunately Nixie left the game for good most likely and this mentor initiative program died out unfortunately. Nixie idea can actually make the community increase in population by allowing newcomers have better understanding of the game and become more comfortable to it. If only someone took over this program, put it into action, and influence everyone to do this on Zato, Shika, Solar, Rosal, and Rushu. Then the program may actually work!
0 0
Score : 405
Wonderful idea, but come on.. No sadida mentors? sad (trying to wake this idea up).

I'm lvl 150~ sadida and I feel like I still need a mentor
biggrin 
0 0
Score : 5261

Hey, i could help with your Sadidia, I recently posted on this thread to help some one else. If you have any questions about then, feel free to pm me or Send me an Ankabox

0 0
Score : 113

Character Name(s): Ethan-Winer, Master Guard
Classes: Eniripsa, Feca
Current Level: 25, 30
Server: Zatoishwan

0 0
Score : 2

Is this still happening? I just subscribed recently and would like help! I'm on Rushu!

0 0
Score : 119
I can help mentor :3 Foggernaught Sac Eca Panda. My names are Tulup Harmonie. Rosemarie Lustie on rushu server :3.

0 0
Score : 298

Hey guys I'd be happy to mentor any new players on Rosal. I have a sac (have been cha, int and str) and a cha/agi eni.. with PVP bias.

Also have jewelmagus, tailormagus and shoemagus!

IGNs: Nether, Devila

0 0
Score : 816

you guys can find mentor in the guild, in japanese language maybe also called mentor. still can be found in the guild rank, dofus is not sexist juz cuz they wrote mentor instead of mentees. 

0 -1
Score : 106

Good idea; looking forward to this !

0 0
Score : 816

so zato rank 50 gl guys

0 0
Respond to this thread