By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

MENTORS ON ALL SERVERS

By Kyruu September 26, 2013, 11:15:28
Reactions 78
Score : 1324

Mentor.

Character Name's. Roseshield.

Classes i'm comfortable mentoring are.

Feca
Panda
Sadida
Eni
Eca
Cra
Iop
Masq
Sram
Rogue
Sacier

I am on Rushu Server. But i am willing to answer any questions by people on other servers too! smile 

0 0
Score : 938
Character Name's: Rushu: Arrowed-Teen
Dark Vlad: Qullium

Classes I'm comfortable with:
-Sram
-Panda
-Iop
-Elio
-Cra
-Eni
-(Loved to play Sacrier and Masq, but not that good at it)
1 0
Score : 1233

Character Name(s): Realmage
Classes you are comfortable mentoring:
Xelor
Enutrof
Panda
Iop
Eniripsa

Server:
Shika

0 0
Score : 70

Hi so i am a new player with a friend who just started to play dofus 3days ago, and im currently a Sadida LVL 48 on Rosa.
While i might be higher lvled then other u can be sure that i dont know a LOT of thing haha. Honestly having a Mentor would be a huge help
since sometime i have no idea where i am suposed to go for something or how to do something. I've read a few forum and that
helped a lot but I wouldnt mind getting extra help. And honestly most important thing I'm hoping to get from this Mentor is mostly
getting to know other ACTIVE player in Rosal since i play a lot and honestly most boring thing is playing alone lol so I would love
to get to know ACTIVE other players.

Character name:Moumou
Server : Rosal
For the moment only played one class( Sadida) and not planing to play new class until I understand more about Dofus.

0 0
Score : 2902

Character Name(s): Pirotek

Classes you are comfortable mentoring: Literally every single one

Server: Rushu

Note: if I don't respond the first time, I'm not ignoring you, I just missed your message between being afk or looking at another character. Feel free to spam me ^,.,^

0 0
Score : 212

A brand new mentor programme born from this original concept has taken form and been launched by the guild Forward Unto Dawn on Rushu in partnership with the Integrity Alliance.

To read more about it, please visit the thread linked HERE and feel free to contact me in-game on Swizz.

0 0
Score : 2639

Character Name(s): wanto-sac, Redutionz
Classes you are comfortable mentoring: sacrier & feca
Server: dark vlad 

0 0
Score : 95

Some people mentioned the fickle nature of using the Forum platform and I agree. I honestly think a more dominant and direct presence in the game would be best (IE; Dedicated guild/regular recruitments/etc.).

Again, as mentioned, barely any new players even know there's a forum, hence the flood of mentors v mentees.

0 0
Score : 75

Mentee:

Character Name(s): CataSrophe, Lime-Green
Classes: Ecaflip, Sram
Current Level: 14Xs?

Haven't played in ages and looking to get back into it. I have no clue on meta builds and looking for someone or some guild to take me in possibly smile 

0 0
Score : 2376

@JumpingEddy I'd help you out, but I'm on Shika sorry.

0 0
Score : 1094
JumpingEddy|2017-03-27 23:38:46
Mentee:

Character Name(s): CataSrophe, Lime-Green
Classes: Ecaflip, Sram
Current Level: 14Xs?

Haven't played in ages and looking to get back into it. I have no clue on meta builds and looking for someone or some guild to take me in possibly smile
If you're still looking, pm Thiero, Thieru, Tiaram, Da-Mouse, Sinistral-Gamer or Eepex and we'll happily invite you to our guild! If you need anything else, pm "Thieru" in game smile 
0 0
Score : 4
MENTORS

Character Name(s): Azraeth
Classes you are comfortable mentoring: Osamoda, Ouginak
0 0
Score : 46

Hi, I'm in Rubilax, i'm an osamodas lv 49 and need mentorship.

id: Stairway-omb

0 0
Score : 120
MENTEE
I am returning after about 7-8 years.
playing on Echo server.
would really like some help with Iop.
btw im kind of ingnorant about the game. sad 
0 0
Score : 5

Character Name(s):spaceglue spacetech spaceshotz
Classes you are comfortable mentoringohmyuginak iop eni
Server: echo

0 0
Score : 1043

Character name: Ravings
Classes I can help with: xelor
Echo.

I would however like to find a panda/ougi tutor and maybe and eni since I just made 3 alts xD just msg Ravings if you don't mind helping~

1 0
Score : 70

Character name : Moumou
Server: Echo.
So im coming back from looooog break and made a sadida. played for around 2-3week and im now lvl 109. However i have aLOT of question about sadida and would love having help from a high lvl pro sadida. Never sure best gear for my lvl/ what stat to increase where to train and all that. i do find a bit of help in forums but usualy to general and dont help my situation.

Also planing to create 2 more char if i can find tutors for CRA and OSA.
So yea if u have some free time and want to help me just msg me moumou ingame or send me a msg here in forums and il try to answer as soon as i can and i promise i wont be annoying XD 

0 0
Score : 330

Character Name(s): Millennium
Classes you are comfortable mentoring: Osamodas, Rogue
Server:Echo 

1 0
Score : 500

Character name: Excynic
Classes Im comfortable mentoring:

All except Rogue/Hupper/Ouginak/foggernaut

Played all at 200 ( class changed alot) and experimented with alot of classes with the 2.45 changes so Im up-to-date on those changes aswell! Always up to answer any and all questions.

1 0
Respond to this thread