FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Running a Guild

By hunataloisnopoirod - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - November 12, 2013, 07:50:30

I run a small guild, we usually are between 110-160 levels, and most of my friends have at least one alt. When we got the time to play we're a really consistent guild, we have 3 paddocks and two of our members are working hard to start doing our own paddock items.

But it's not always that we can play together, so I need to find ideas to get more members, all we can get is temporary leechers that when notice we have better things to do instead of leveling them up from 50 to 180, they quit. I was a bit excited about how the alliances would turn on my server but there is only one that controls 100% of the game, the others one have absolutely no importance, so I gave up on the idea of joining one.

The ones that keep with us are friends from years of playing (stopping and coming back), but I want new people too, the server is not really crowded so it is getting harder and harder to find players. Ideas?

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 1383

Not trying to mini mod but guild recruitment posts should be done under the server category of which server the guild is in. Don't forget to put [Guild] in the title. GL recruiting.

0 0
Score : 1125

Join the Alliance really...

On my server there's one alliance aswell, everyone is in it. The reason it was created was to stop wars on such a small server and let everyone enjoy the bonusses. So now: everyone wants to be in this alliance. It may be the same on your server.

25% xp (?) bonus and being able to use all prisma's is really worth it and something people want.

0 0
Score : 126
well , im nto to experienced with these , but i never use recruitment chat , my guild is pretty big , and yet pretty young, do not restrict the lvls , i just look for decent people , when that doesnt work , i enjoy going to incarnam as a low lvl , and hang around with some of the new guys , help each other , make friends , and then i recruit them , maybe it wont work for everyone , but ive recruited people at lvl under 10 and have managed to get them to 100+ lvls in 2 weeks (no leech)

P.S it feels awesome to then show them your real main

P.P.S I dont belong to an alliance , and its still gone well , most of all im in zato

0 0
Score : 3680
TheNightMayr|2013-11-12 08:29:40
Not trying to mini mod but guild recruitment posts should be done under the server category of which server the guild is in. Don't forget to put [Guild] in the title. GL recruiting.
Not trying to recruit anyone here. I'm from spiritia, I really doubt there are more than 3 people from my server using the english forums.

I still think it kinda breaks the purpose of alliances on the game, doesn't it? =/

I considered doing this on incarnam, it kinda annoys me how so many go leeching and then don't know how to play... I guess I'll give a try when I have some spare time =)

What about Kolo? I'm not a pvp (only when I - rarely - play with my low level rogue) player, do you people find many recruits there or it turns out to nothing?
0 0
Score : 126

mind if i come check out ur server sometime ? , just to see the population and well , help you out if you accept my help ofcourse

0 0
Score : 3680
the-baroner|2013-11-14 15:52:05
mind if i come check out ur server sometime ? , just to see the population and well , help you out if you accept my help ofcourse

You can come at any time =) I've been on Spiritia since it was founded, so it's been a really long time I'm away from Rushu, it would be nice to see someone from a different... "culture" (lol). If you ever do, look for "Kumotsu", it's my main.
0 0
Score : 62

I really don't know the answer unfortunately, all I can add is that I have been madly successful at recruiting everyone's extra alts. xD

Edit: odd that it shows a guild I used to be in on the left. That's not mine XD

0 0
Respond to this thread