FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Honest opinions please :)

By Attila---Hungarian - SUBSCRIBER - January 01, 2016, 18:22:10

Should i Re-start my dofus career On Rushu or on Zato?

I value social interactions more then solo stuff so if you could advise me on the state of the 2 servers i'D gladly appreciate smile

Also, i have some stuff on zato while i got nothing on Rushu. How is the low-level scene in Rushu?

I'm planning on subbing so thats not an issue.

Also, would you recommend a class that is fun to play, but is still strong late game? Difficulty is no problem it just has been long since i played and dont know the current power meta smile

Thanks

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 25930

It would be better if you start in Rushu... You can cope with starting over without resources, but you can't do anything about the low playerbase in Zato.

As for what class to choose, damage class is always the main class that is relevant so you can go for Iop, Cra, Sram or Eca, those 4 class seems to always work, but any class can also work if you exert enough effort.

1 0
Score : 150

thanks, more feedback is welcome

0 0
Score : 603

Rushu, for sure. Highest player base, most chance of social interaction, highest chance of finding lower leveled players to do stuff with - though still rare (most people are mid-end game).

a class that is easy to play, even without god like gear would be best. Think about an osa, feca, sacrier or something as an example.

0 0
Score : 33

I've got to agree with Gunner, Rushu is undoubtedly the more "active" server. You'll surely find low level players to help you get on your feet.
If anything you can send me a message, I'm more than willing to help! biggrin 

0 0
Score : 34

Hey biggrin

Rushu would be a better server to start from scratch because you can sell stuffs much easier in a more populated server(I wished every server would be as populated as Rushu though there are pros and cons)

You could also earn money by selling the stuffs you've crafted(to level your crafting professions)

So, yeah, you could level your professions w/o too much difficulties even though you will have to start all over again in Rushusmile

(edit: mmm but if you are looking for ppl to talk with, imo, both servers offers the same ratio[idk word to use], i have added in you in zato so you could probably join the guild im in and stay around for a few days or hours smile)

0 0
Score : 158

I decided to believe you guys regarding rushu, and made an account there.

This will be my new account there.

But wow, this game changes a lot since i last played it smile 

0 0
Score : 485

Although Rushu is indeed more active there are. In my observation after being on all servers. The Nicest people are usually on smaller servers. Although Rushu does offer you more options as buying/selling goes. Maybe even more able to find a group for experience hunts. But Zato does do all that too! And can almost always have someone to talk with. I personally think Zatos better than rushu because there seems to be atleast when i'm on someone to talk to and train with~. If you ever decide to change your mind and try out Zato let me know and i can invite you to our guild! And possibly help you level some (:!

Also for classes it depends what you like. I find that Rogues can be fun at any level. And So can Foggernauts and Eliotropes. If you can't decide which one you like maybe try them all and than decide which one you like most!

~Tulup

0 0
Score : 57
countrylove|2016-01-02 09:27:35
The Nicest people are usually on smaller servers.
I don't think so, the players on big servers can be really nice.
1 0
Score : 839

Go Zato, for sure smile !

Well, its the truth that Rushu is the most active international server, but there are a lot of good ppls on Zato, moreover u mind find a lot of free stuff, a lot of stars monsters, and its pretty easy to lvl up ur Proffesions, cause there almost one mining,farming etc..

If ur doing solo mostly, than it wont be hard to get a lot of xp from monsters so u can lvl up easily. There are u bunch of ppl that are still active, and im pretty sure they wont have a problem to help you with the mats for crafting, leeching etc..

Let me know, once u will be decided, name ingame Azura-Svk. smile 

0 0
Score : 1724

my honest opinion : restart on rushu. i played on solar from 2006 to 2010. then restarted on rushu . from what i know, rushu is quite active, you're always gonna find people to level with be it level 10 or 150+

0 0
Score : 3173

Want to add that this also depends on what you want to achieve in game. Do you like socializing with people more? Or you prefer to beat the game seriously as much as you can?

Small servers offer you an understandable and friendly community, there are more stars at mobs, but you can only have fun at low or mid lvl content. The higher lvl you are and the more you advance in-game, the more you realise you need to be more serious in game to beat harder content. You will also feel the lack of players and dynamic economy, and progressing further in game will become exponentially harder every time. You might also get bored once you get to lvl 200 because you will have nothing to do with low population.
Still, this is a good option for players who want to enjoy the game at a slow pace.

Big servers are more end-game oriented, that's why newbies might feel neglected, "noobs" are usually not respected. But the market is constantly circulating and remaining active, the server itself offers a wide variety of player base with different activity preferences. And if one can adapt to its "harsh" and rushing atmosphere and analize the game by himself, he may become a very successful player, capable of beating most of game contents. Moreover, even in big servers there are friendly people and guilds, if one become their friend he might not worry about finding help.

0 0
Score : 1724

nowadays small servers also means : empty markets. no stable alliances, no events etc buuut if u like playing solo and disregard the socializing factor then small servers ftw

0 0
Respond to this thread