FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Comeback

By KrwawyKoala January 09, 2016, 15:58:43

Hi guyz. Last time i've played dofus on the old version (like 5 years ago or even more) i always had hope that the old version will comeback (1.29), but it didn't :/. Anyway, i comeback and i've started on rushu, Sacrier 31 lvl.I have 500 hp. I dont really have any eq,im trying to craft piwi set biggrin.

1. It will be chance sacrier, but i dont really know which characteristic should i max (vitality or chance?) i will exp alone. Maybe from 100 lvl i will start to make my own team.
Currently i gave all in vitality. But is that good choice?

2.Which spells should i max?Im not sure about it too :/. For now i did evolve chance spells from 1 to 5.

3. Which profession is the easiest to earn money? Or which is the best for this moment?

Which profession is worth of work? Im thinking about miner or fisherman, but exping miner seems like to be very slow.

4.What should i do when i buy p2p? Like 6 days for making money with professions and 1 day of exping? I dont really have idea ;/ .
And which profession is the best with p2p? I think its miner but as i said before that exp is very slow.

Currently i have like 10 000 kamas but its not a problem to earn more for p2p.

Thanks for answers
0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 602

Hey mate. Welcome back.

You've done the right thing. As a sacrier put every point you get into vitality. As a sacrier your goal is to tank up damage, and because of the punishment(s) you gain chance when you take damage, so in the end vit=chance sort of.

things you should look to level aswell are attraction and swap, both are very useful map manipulation skills to get enemies toward you or use swap to get in a better situation for your dissolution spell. The nimble punishment is also really nice because it gives you agility when you take damage. If you have a lot of agility it means you can dodge/lock enemies.

I didn't quite get what you want to do. Subscribe via real money, or in game money. Via in game money will be extremely hard as a new player and you will have to be doing professions a LOT. It costs like 700.000 per week and on top of that you need to gear yourself. If you subscribe with kamas, you can earn money while leveling and get your sets that way. One option is for example to fight blops and legendary cracklers when you can beat them (get akwadala set at 43). They drop resources that bring in quite a few kamas, for example stones (diamond, emerald etc) that bring in 500-2000 kamas each and blop pollen that brung in like 200 ea well, you just earn that whilst leveling. Also try to do dungeon achievements, and making your sets and hunting the materials for it can also be a kamas saver.

something that earns quite a bit of money is making teleportation potions. Mostly recall and bonta potions. They can bring in like 20.000-30.000 per 100 and are low level recipes. You 'll need farmer and alchemist for those.

1 0
Score : 189

I want to buy subscribe with kamas (ogrines).

Are u sure that i will make more money making tp potions than fishing or collecting iron,gold etc.?

When can i give some points into chance? Because i dont think so that i should max vitality all the time from 1 to 200 lvl . ;

0 0
Score : 320

They should remove the alignment Rank requirement for Akwadala shield (and all the other low level shields).

Low level alignment PvP is dead, and it's preventing people from getting the full Akwadala set for all the bonuses.
Ankama should really evaluate how shields work.

But yeah, get Akwadala set, even without the shield it's pretty good.

At 110 get Ancestral set.

1 0

So wchich profession is best? If i would make brakmar/bonta potions i would need nuggets, and i dont really know how can i get them .

Currently i have 50k kamas.

0 0
Score : 602

Well making the potions if really easy and a reliable, good way of making kamas. But leveling a miner is a good idea aswell, once it gets higher level you can ore more valuable ores etc. However, I personally think you will only start making good money if you use the coal and stuff yourself in a crafting profession rather than selling the actual ore, which makes it a lot harder because you will have to level one and find a ton of other resources aswell.

In dofus there's something called Guilds. You probably know what those are. Anyway, those guilds can form an "alliance" which is basically a guild of guilds. An alliance can have for example 10 guilds in it and a total of 1500 players in it. There are multiple alliances. Those alliances can fight for area's. Having an area means you can teleport to that area (for a bit of kamas of course) and other things. Once an area gets "vulnerable" nuggets will drop, you will earn a small amount of nuggets each fight there (you can see if you get nuggets by having a nugget symbol above the mob).

1 0

Oh yes now i know.

I dont have p2p, but before like 10 minutes Trout Devourer attacked me, but i didn't drop the Sack of Trouts, anyone knows why?

What do you think about fisherman? 22 lvl now. Is it worth of job too?

Actually im leveling up every profession.:/

Thats how it looks like for now.

0 0
Respond to this thread