FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Rushu, to a new home.

By TheNightMayr - SUBSCRIBER - January 29, 2016, 17:47:19

Hey loves, im going to try giving dofus a shot again having been mia for around 2 years i think? (last thing i remember is the announcement (not the release) of the crit change). anything exciting a new happen while i was gone? However to the main part. i have decided to start on a new server and after reading forums for a few hours it seems rushu got some mass influx of members so im going to give it a shot there. any opinions on reasons to or not to start anew in rushi (oh rhyms). Otherwise, looking for friends and a guild i will be making new characters as well as f2p for a little bit untill i decide what i want to do, see you in the world of 12..15...16 O-0??

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 607

Pro's: Most active server, good economy, plenty of guilds and friendly people
con's: Many people are end game or atleast higher levels, although that is pretty much the same on every server. Hard to make money as a new player (just like in real life, money makes money). Though once again, same as in other servers. Just gotta put in some effort and you can do it.

if you decide to play, hit me up on Tiaram or Menzis. Always willing to chat, or play if you decide to subscribe one day smile. Do note though, free to play area's are fairly empty, except around the zaap in astrub.

0 0
Score : 530

Welcome Back Night-Mayr long time no see tongue I remember when you were in my guild on rosal!

Anyways i guess ill give you some info on rushu as i just left there.

Personally i think rushu is nice if you want activity. Its okay in terms of markets/population. But as far as i could see when i was on rushu was that there was a lot of mean people compared to other smaller servers.

Another thing i noticed is that on rushu a lot of people have teams and usually just stick with that themselves unless they are trying to leech. and than they look for people.

In my opinion Smaller servers are better and staying on rosal may be your best bet since it has the 2nd highest population as far as i am aware aswell as some really nice people. If you are set on leaving you could join Zato super small server but some really awesome people and pretty easy to find a group for training and what not..

PS i am on zato server now. so automatically a benefit of choosing zato tongue lol

0 0
Score : 1388

thats a nice view point away from rushu, i made a new char on there to get the feel but havent played too much (although the markets there seem dirt cheap so i might go to buy some gear then move again). country i feel bad because my memory is so bad and i dont remember the guild T_T,however i did have a laugh when i saw your sac's name on heroic. ill look around a bit because i really dont want to have to multi client a full team (maybe 2 but really dont want to do more) so id need to find friends.

0 0
Score : 681

Well i am replying on a diff acc than you remember. That may be why but i Messaged you via Ankabox

0 0
Respond to this thread