FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Which server do you suggest me to play in ?

By Mochib - SUBSCRIBER - November 11, 2016, 19:13:42

Hello guys , i played dofus two years ago and i stopped due to personal reasons , now i'm back and i want ot make a fresh start. What server do you suggest for me to play in ? i heard shika is full of players. thanks in advance.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 4852

Rushu is the most active English server, and the one I play on tongue 

0 0
Score : 144
Lost-Worldz|2016-11-11 23:29:12
Rushu is the most active English server, and the one I play on tongue
Thanks for your answer , i'll pm you once i make my character biggrin 
0 0
Score : 7162

I would suggest Solar. Then join our guild (Gorilla Warfare). You'll be in an alliance that has access to everything, get the great stars on Solar, and we would be happy to support you in our guild.

Plus Steam release will bring life back to it we think smile.

0 0
Score : 144
AlphaWarrior|2016-11-12 18:06:49
I would suggest Solar. Then join our guild (Gorilla Warfare). You'll be in an alliance that has access to everything, get the great stars on Solar, and we would be happy to support you in our guild.

Plus Steam release will bring life back to it we think smile.
Wow ! thanks biggrin 
1 0
Score : 1458
Mochib|2016-11-11 19:13:42
Hello guys , i played dofus two years ago and i stopped due to personal reasons , now i'm back and i want ot make a fresh start. What server do you suggest for me to play in ? i heard shika is full of players. thanks in advance.
Shika is far from being super populated. The most populated International Server at the moment is Rushu. Shika has way less of a population. Although shika has really nice and helpful people plus a lot of stars! I would suggest Either Rushu,Solar or Rosal if you wanted to play with more people though.
0 0
Score : 1751

solar is dead tho. barely 2K daily users

0 0
Score : 11365

Which is only an issue if your goal is to talk to more than 2000 people a day. If your goal is to find a close-knit group of people to play with, smaller servers are better.

0 0
Respond to this thread