FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I can't drop Intangible Meat

By December 23, 2016, 10:36:10

Hi,

An information about this conditional drop. I had another character that when I killed the first monster that drops this meat, I got it in my first attempt. Now, I've created another character in Rushu, and then, after a hundred kills I guess, I cannot drop it. What's up with this "conditional drop"? Does it depend on the game's mood or something? Because for the love of God, it's unfair. Even monsters with 54% of chance to drop it, no matter how much I kill, I can't have it.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 3145

Do you have a hunting weapon?

0 0
Score : 3

Do you have the hunter level required to drop it ?

0 0
Score : 3884

Intangible Meat is level 1. You need to equip a weapon with the effect, Hunting Weapon on it. Hunter profession unlike others, require you to constantly equip a weapon with that effect to drop meat.
The effect can be maged onto weapons of your choice eventually.

0 0
Score : -1938

In addition you have to kill the right monster. The meat varieties vary from monster family to monster family.

3 -4

Actually it no longer varies from monster family to monster family, it's only lvl sensitive.

0 0
Score : -1938

I meant, for example, you can not drop an Intangible meat from a Kaniger or Lousy Pig Knight. You must kill monsters that drop exactly this meat, for intangible these are the most monsters on Incarnam.

3 -4

Because it's dropped from ~1 lvl range mob and kanigers/lousy pigs are not lvl 1, not because they are kanigers or lousy pigs.

I meant that before profession revamp meat drops were more mob-sensitive, and kanigers dropped kaniger meat while lousy pigs dropped pig meats; and now it is no longer the case: e.g. all lvl ~80 mobs drop the same meat and all lvl ~150 mobs drop the same meat as well.

0 0
Respond to this thread