By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How to make kamas?

By triplesword - SUBSCRIBER - February 27, 2017, 00:01:20

Hello, I came back after a long break and I am wondering how do people make kamas? I know that you don't get a lot of kamas from fights anymore as a way to fight the bots, so the only source of kamas is from professions now ?

0 0
Reactions 18
Score : 920

Try farming resources to craft items to sell, it's not very fast but it's the only real way to make your first section of kamas- then you can buy low/sell high.

0 0
Score : 21

Generally gathering resources r way to get started. Farmer, alchemist, miner, fisher, lumberjack r pretty easy and straightfoward. Hunter is a bit more complicated although ther is some profit too. Just remember they will get u going, but not really make u rich.

0 0

Yeah, gathering proffs don't really help anymore

0 -1
Score : 472

U should try farmer, lvl 200 can do 600breads in 15min so its like 150-200kk, not so bad as a starter think.
or Hunter is great.

0 0
Score : 8464

Thanks for the information guys, started making some kamas by farming some Incarnam monsters as well as from fisherman and farmer resources.

0 0

Aah, what server are you on? I may be able to help give you some resources to level

0 0
Score : 8464

I am on Rushu and thanks but there's no need. Currently I have 160kk and still going smile 

0 0
Score : 1203

Good work!

0 0

Nice! If you do need help with anything, don't hesitate to pm me in game. "Thiero" or "Thiera"

1 0
Score : 6

Nice to have a chat with you here dear. I am also a newbie just opened my account here few minutes ago. lol

0 0
Score : 2375

If you can join an alliance that controls areas such as Akwadala, Feudala, Dopple Village you can make money by selling exclusive resources and archmonster souls.

0 0
Score : 720

there is another "cheap" way, depending on your IRL financial situation, selling ogrines, but does defeat the purpose of making them in that sense i guess.

0 0

Yeah, have a look around on the forums for others posts if this information isn't enough smile 

0 0
Score : 22

How I made few m on mono account:
1. Farm hard treasure hunts so you make base money. ( with a level 160+ char you can easily make 100.000 kamas / hour, and sometimes you get 2000++ rose, that really helps smile )
2. Level profession, tailor, shoemaker, jeweller. ( Always check the prices of items you craft, and try to make items that sell for more than the materials used to craft them.  If you price them 5-10k kamas higher then the price of materials usually sells under 1 day )
3. Break some items into runes. ( This is complicated, you have to find out how much an item's stats worth and count with the break chance, and sell the runes. I will use an example, lets say that item X has 10-30 vit and 1 mp, it costs K (5000 Kamas to make from resources) , the average of this item is 20 vit 1 mp, so 4 vit rune, 1 mp rune. When you break this item, it has an Y break chance, lets say Y is 20%, this means that you have 20% chance of getting runes out of X item. So if you break 5 X item then you will most likely get 4 vit and 1 mp rune. The average price of this is P ( depends on your server but on mono this is around 13-14k kamas ), if your 5 X item's price is less then this P then it is worth to mass produce and break item into runes. If not then not. )
4. Kolo ( simple, you get a good pvp set, and you fight, if you overlevel your set, get another, or if that costs a lot then make annother character, and kolo more smile )
5. Mage (  make an item using 2. and overmage vit, or resistances (only on really high level) and sell the item for much more )
6. Do daily quests, boring....
7. Get some friends and hunt resources ( boring )
8. Do dungeons, archievments ( if you have a heavy hitter, high level friend then this can be really rewarding )

0 0
Score : 418

It's very difficult to make kamas in this game from just selling resources due to mass undercutting, which i made a forum post about in another thread, which received a fair bit of interest.
What makes undercutting bad for us new players and returning players getting back into the game, is that the value of items significantly decreases. For example, i may place Wooden Wings in the Equipment Market for 15kk around the average price. I then wait a few days and wonder why my items haven't sold. I then check how my items are doing, to find that I've been significantly undercut on most items, which is frustrating to say the least. I then have to spend ten to twenty minutes modifying my prices, which is tedious to say the least.
The prince of the Adventure Wings, dropped down from 15kk to only 5kk, which is a serious undercut. I don't mind undercutting by a few kamas, but this? This is just infuriating.

So that's the battle we all face on a daily basis in the markets.

2 -3

hye! just find this topick so i will just copy/past my ways to get kamas from f2p guide and i will add some more for p2p, enojy:

------f2p
1- get hunting weapon - i will let u drop meet from monster wich u can use to lvl your Hunter proffesion or sell it on market. (sometimes IT have nice price coz ppl are to lazy to drop it, especialy low lvl one)
2. Get alchemis profesion - recal potions (its the most usefull potion in game)
3. Farmer - its ok, but needs a lot of hard work.
4. Check market and mats price then farm the most value one. expl:
-Incarnam one,
-mats from kickroach dung are good too (u needa riki wand to enter)
-from rat (underground asturb zone)
5. Achiv and quests can give u some kamas, also u will be need some astrub quest in dofus quest lines

-----p2p
-extend to hunter: when u get lvl 70 u can get 15 hunter scrols for ~5fight for a day - its around 100kk meyby more. u also can farm a lot of meat and then just talke with npc each day biggrin
-extend to alchem: each tp potions are fine, perc ptions and the bigest smithmagick potions,
Freyesque Orchid - is ezy to get in hight amounts so potions from it sound be nice too.
- catching archmonster souls
-treasure hunts its nice resource of kamas especialy if u conect it with arch hunting
-still achives
-some of daili quest are good too, like in frigos vilige ws's (witch let u farm ice kamas!) and sufokia one wich let u get nice bunch of kama (some of my guildies can affort on p2p only on this sufo quests! xD)
- items crafting - its good even when u dont have mats or profession xD all u have its just a find a good item and have some kamas to invest
-mats drop - i heard that is good too but im solo player so its a bit beyond my possibilities, somethimes im using perc insted
-and ofc maging items, i think its the best source of kamas but u need kamas to invest and u need skill with that so its not my cup of tea too xD

I hope that something of this will be useful to you, gl

1 0
Score : 782

Can you tell some more about those hunter scrolls ;d? I  know there is a daily quest for 1 hunter scroll but idk how to get 10 of them ;o

0 0

ah sorry.. its 15 scrolls insted of 10 xD my bad.. already changed it on pos up ^^

and here u got screen from quest: Haraquiri [5,-4]

1 0
Respond to this thread