FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums
Score : 110

money methids?

By Final-Fantasyier March 03, 2017, 00:15:46
what is a good source of money for a f2p lvl 15 eca? i need me a str based gob set and they are expensive :/
Reactions 6
Score : 790
What server are you on? I could be able to help you if you're on Rushu. If not, try grinding mobs in incarnam and selling the materials from there smile 
Score : 110
I went rosal. wish i was p2p prolly be a bit easier

Inuteroden|2017-03-03 02:47:57
What server are you on? I could be able to help you if you're on Rushu. If not, try grinding mobs in incarnam and selling the materials from there smile
i actually might just end up going rushu if you dont mind giving me your game name?
Score : 138
Their going to make all international servers into one soon enough. So we will all be on the same server. But right now rushu is probably the most populated so might be easier for you just starting out.
Final-Fantasyier|2017-03-03 04:45:18
I went rosal. wish i was p2p prolly be a bit easier

Inuteroden|2017-03-03 02:47:57
i actually might just end up going rushu if you dont mind giving me your game name?
Thiera is my IGN, pm me, am on most of the time, if not contact Tiaram, Sinistral-Gamer, Da-Mouse or Duscarions and they'll be able to invite you
Score : 601
Hi, be aware it is difficult making enough kamas for gear and subscription as a F2P player. Subbing for the first months with irl money (if it's an option for you) will definetely help you a lot !
Also, the items from subscription packs can be worth a lot of money if you're prepared to wait for them to become exchangeable
Respond to this thread