FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Returning player from 10 years back looking for a fun squad :)

By Aveng3R May 29, 2017, 20:24:12

Hello everyone,

I have decided to return after almost 10 years (it was the first days of Nehra if I don't remember wrong when I left).

I am surprised that there are now new servers, so the game automatically put me on Echo.
I am playing at GMT+0 time zone and am a sram, just bought a month long subscription. Currently leveling and am looking for a fun and relatively active group of people who would be fine with having me in their team.

My in-game character is Blood-for-justice (lvl 24). I would also welcome any advise on leveling. As of now I am relying on gobballs but find them rather slow. I am sure there are better ways.

Thanks a lot in advance ! wink

1 0
Reactions 11
Score : 3504

Hey, welcome back.

Just to give you a quick rundown, Nehra no longer exists.

Nehra, Dark Vlad, Ereziah, Rushu, Rosal, Solar, Shika, Zatoishwan, Nomarrow and Aermine were combined into 1 server, Echo.

For XP I recommend Astrub Rocky Inlet, the monsters give a lot more XP. If you choose a map with obstacles on it you can just run in circles and have the mobs chase you until they die.

0 0
Score : 2

I am also returning, been about 8 years maybe? Been mostly playing wakfu but coming back to dofus, the animations and gameplay are refreshingly different. Right now I'm trying Hupper, Eleanohr

0 0
Score : 2223

Welcome back to both of you! biggrin There have been a lot of "old-school" players returning to the game, which we are excited to see!

anjulica

0 0
Score : 4

Welcome back! smile smile 

0 0
Score : 4704

Welcome back smile Good to see old players return to this game (Back from when dofus was popular in miniclip).

0 0

I also returned a few days ago! Add me in game:

Dejavous

0 0
Score : 2152

Hey, you started Dofus around when I did. A lot has changed.

0 0
Score : 7814
Lowhunter|2017-06-28 13:18:23
Welcome back smile Good to see old players return to this game (Back from when dofus was popular in miniclip).
Oh wow, remember the days you could play the game through a browser?
0 0
Score : 166

Im more than happy to help a oldie noob smile Add me ign: Lilithian

0 0
Score : 456
SilentRevenge|2017-07-04 10:46:34
Lowhunter|2017-06-28 13:18:23
Oh wow, remember the days you could play the game through a browser?
Wow... I'm also an old player, haven't played in years, but thinking about trying to play again. Miniclip is the way I found out about this game.. I had to have been 12 years old or something. I remember creating my first Sadida and trying to kill Crackrocks, though I really had no understanding of what I was doing.

I miss those days....
0 0

I returned only yesterday myself and would be happy to join an active guild welcoming returning players, it's been around 8 years for me as well and as i only recently saw the 2 latest classes on dofus i became really interested to play again, though i have to admit that i've played a little of the Huppermage on Wakfu as well as all other classes, and i must say i very much wasn't impressed by the hupper in Wakfu but the dofus version looks a lot better.

So yesterday i made my new characters on the server Echo, playing on 2 accounts like i was always used to doing on wakfu as well as dofus, my characters are :
-Ellural : earth/air Ouginak
-Lalanel : earth/fire Huppermage

Feel free to add me, there's simply too much that i need to catch up on and it all looks very interesting but has honestly a quite high level of getting into the game compared to 8 years ago.

0 0
Respond to this thread