FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Returning player looking for a posse!

By Rhuadenian - SUBSCRIBER - August 13, 2017, 11:52:33

Hi there everyone! 

So I just returned a week or so ago from being away for years and I'm looking for a few people to start an association. Or as the hip people say it; a crew, a band, a party, a .. er... ahh.. a gang! What I'm trying to say is that I'm a loner and would really appreciate some company. I love long walks at the beach, looking up at the stars and being a pain in the arse. 

So if you feel like accompanying me, you can find me at Echo. I'm a lvl 49 Ouginak and am often found wandering about because I have no idea what to do or where to go! 

I hope to hear from someone soon.. 

(Lonely, I am so lonely!!) 

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 5966

Welcome back! 

You'll ideally want to find people around your level to do things with, since that's the most fun. And you'll want to join a guild that has others close to your level.

With that said, if you need help with something and don't mind a higher level helping, I'll be happy to! I'm Corrupted-Girl in game. 

0 0
Score : 134

I honestly don't mind too much. I just like the company and think it would be more annoying for the helping higher level! 

Anyway, I hope to see you on Echo someday and perhaps - when I manage to level up a bit - we'll see each other in a dungeon of some sorts smile 

0 0
Score : 378

Welcome back!

0 0
Score : 134

Thank you! I'm glad to be back. 

1 0
Score : 886

hello I'm a returning player also feel free to add me in game under bigfatnoob,noobcake or nooblet

0 0
Score : 39

Your more than happy to add my character  Chronicles-of-fate  hes still lower level as I am always sidetracked myself but if you need more friends I am here too  smile 

0 0
Respond to this thread