By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Group finder (for dungeons)

By XBorrachitoX - SUBSCRIBER - September 10, 2017, 08:36:30

I ask if in future something will be implemented again the group finder (for dungeons) given that so long ago was removed from the game for lack of use of players but nowadays I think it would be very useful seeing the difficulty of finding a group for a dungeon and seeing although the servers are more populated with respect to the time

0 0
First Ankama intervention

The LFG tool was removed because it didn't work, more than because players weren't using it (although both might be linked).

We have no plans to reintroduced this tool in the short term, because it would need to be considerably rethought and revamped.

See message in context
Reactions 4

The LFG tool was removed because it didn't work, more than because players weren't using it (although both might be linked).

We have no plans to reintroduced this tool in the short term, because it would need to be considerably rethought and revamped.

Score : 282

lol what a shame

0 0
Score : 145

[Nerodos]|2017-09-11 13:06:16
The LFG tool was removed because it didn't work

Ahhh.... that's why I've never found someone for a group! I thought no one used it. Well, probably really no one used it for this reason.
0 -1
Score : 39

Ok...

0 0
Respond to this thread