By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

0 (Zero) kama, no drop [Solved]

By DavionDragonKnight - SUBSCRIBER - October 25, 2017, 09:53:02

I just understood something new if you just level up too much with selling all your drops to cheap, you fall into a trap which is mobs starting to give 0 (zero) kamas and giving no drops and your grind come at choke point.
I din't find any mention to this issue in the english forum.
For players who starting new and also for who fell into poverty, I believe if we collect all of our experience, we can explain this part of drop system (when mobs doesn't give kama and drop?).
Mine:
Level 41 enutrof, 120 prospecting, Level 11 hunter (hunting knife), %5 Authenticator bonus
minor dynamo, no mp steal challenge 
versus
6 x sick tofu, sick arachnee and arachnausea, Total level 100; Zero kamas, Nothing dropped

Update: With the last patch, this problem is solved, i don't know how to delete this post. Pls delet.

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 3568

This kinda sounds like a bot prevention thinking you're a bot. Don't quote me on that though.

Maybe try easing up on the selling all drops for too cheap for a couple days.

1 -1