FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Another returning player!

By BlackCatRii - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 12, 2017, 16:54:37

Heya! I decided to play dofus again. I started playing a long time ago, but never got really far and am looking for a friendly, english speaking guild or just a few friends to play with every now and then, do dungeons, farm items and stuff smile

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 7809

I'd suggest making a char on one of the mono servers. Everyone is starting fresh there so its filled with low level players to play with.

0 0
Score : 219

Hello welcome back to dofus! If you decide to play in one of the mono account servers we got an english speaking guild in the server Razad named Portal smile 

0 0
Score : 170

The mono servers do sound nice, but I started playing on echo because I had a few items from my old character. And after getting my first subscription items and having finished most astrub quests I really don't feel like starting over sad Don't wanna do all that all over again or lose my items. And the prices for a character transfer are ridiculous.
Is the amount of friendly/beginner people with just one account really that low on echo? I mean there must be someone except me..

0 0
Score : 7809

There should be some, but I doubt if there's many. Most of the players on Echo are end-game or near end-game players and run their own teams. 

But it's up to you. Give it a shot and see how it goes. If it doesn't work out, the mono servers are always there and we're mostly a friendly buch smile

0 0
Score : 25848

BlackCatRii|2017-12-12 17:31:56
And the prices for a character transfer are ridiculous.

Actually, there is currently no server transfer to mono-account servers. It is not an option, for now.
0 0
Respond to this thread