By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Microblog #3: Astrub

By $[Sabi] - ADMIN - February 20, 2018, 15:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker
Reactions 32
Score : 709

Why this article is in the Welcome to the Incarnam Inn category instead of the General Discussion?

0 0

It was chosen by the team to do so for this news.

Score : 4131

Looking forward to new quests and the silver dofus

0 0
Score : 134

Question for those of us who have already quested the area - do we just get the achievement for Silver Dofus or we'll get a chance to re-visit the area and quest it up again?

0 0
Score : 822

Will the broken Astrub quests be fixed or eliminated in the upgrade?

I've found a couple of bugged/broken Astrub quests (that somehow I never got around to doing since I joined in 2006:blinksmile

Example Bugged Quest: The "Reap Without Sowing" quest...you can no longer "reap" the necessary "Contaminated Piwi Meat" from Piwis in the Astrub Forest 'cuz...well, there are no more Piwis in Astrub Forest!

I hope you can fix some of these as some of the bugged quests are prerequisites for doing other quests.

ktnx...!

0 0

Dunveganz|2018-03-12 11:47:15
Will the broken Astrub quests be fixed or eliminated in the upgrade?

I've found a couple of bugged/broken Astrub quests (that somehow I never got around to doing since I joined in 2006:blinksmile

Example Bugged Quest: The "Reap Without Sowing" quest...you can no longer "reap" the necessary "Contaminated Piwi Meat" from Piwis in the Astrub Forest 'cuz...well, there are no more Piwis in Astrub Forest!

I hope you can fix some of these as some of the bugged quests are prerequisites for doing other quests.

ktnx...!

We will check with the team but in the meantime, the revamped version of Astrub is available on the Beta server to be tested, If you do find those bugs or any others we are also running a special event "Catch 'em all" until March 19th, where you can get rewarded for reporting bugs.
Score : 822

Brilliant idea...rewards for reporting all the frustrating quest bugs! That's quite a cheer-up!

I have found that the quest I mention above isn't quite as "bugged" as it seems, and it's the Wiki that is mis-leading. The Wiki says harvest Piwis in Astrub Forest....where they're not anymore.

I was able to acquire the "Contaminated Piwi Meat" by killing Piwis in the City of Astrub! So, I'll edit the Wiki so other folk don't have the same hassle.

But...I'm going back to all the elementary quests I didn't bother with back 10 years ago now...and I've found a few much more confounding quest bugs.

Many thanks for the "Catch 'em All" pointer! And I'm taking this as a real gift, as my birthday is on 3/18, and a few broken quests have been a real bugaboo. See you there!

0 0
Score : 97

I am not loving the new NPC character design. Especially Grandmother! If you plan on making a female enu look like this in game.. I'd probably rather not play.

0 0

We are always open for suggestions when it comes to design and ideas, so please feel free to share! smile

Respond to this thread